BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Dylan B.
Manahawkin, NJ
Halo Top? Awesome. Amazing. Some flavors are better than others, it’s all just preference. The taste/consistency is a little weird at first but still delicious.
Kelly N.
Gardena, CA
If you love birthday cake flavors, you’ll love this and you won’t have the guilt from eating it. It’s perfect for people who have lactose intolerance like I do.
Sara R.
Yukon, OK
Absolutely delicious and it made me not feel guilty for eating ice cream. I love the birthday cake flavor, even though it was a little sweet to eat all at once.
Christine F.
Lakewood, OH
I do love the halo top ice creams, but birthday cake was not my favorite. It 's got some flavor, but definitely can't compare to other birthday cake ice creams!
Breanna K.
Surprise, AZ
It’s healthier than most ice creams and yet you can barely even tell! It tastes so yummy. And you do not even feel bad when you eat a whole pint in one sitting.
megan. P.
Favorite halo top flavor hands down. Has all the guilty pleasure of birthday cake with less calories and even added sprinkles. Always a necessity in my freezer!
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
Halo ice cream is amazing. I have such a sweet tooth and I feel guilty about it but I don't feel as bad eating ice cream with so few calories and extra protein!
Philly B.
I really love halo top ice cream. It is a treat that is not that bad for you. Thic ice cream has protein and fiber in it with low sugar. How could you go wrong.
𝒮𝒶𝓂𝒾 𝒜.
Cedar Rapids
Hello gorgeous! Nothing says self care like a little ice cream indulgence that you don’t have to sacrifice your diet for! Excellent flavor and great packaging!
Anastasia B.
Halo top is such an amazing ice cream especially when you shouldn't be eating ice cream but want a little taste!! They're healthy for you so it makes it ok :)
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?