BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Haley E.
Halo top is my favorite high protein/low calorie ice cream! The birthday cake flavor is good! Not my favorite one, but still good!
Lindsay R.
Bettendorf , IA
This stuff is delicious! It has slowly become one of my favorite ice cream brands! I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
N C.
Really good. Less creamy than normal birthday cake ice cream still a good flavor. Really light though Id suggest eating with a cone
Josie B.
Monterey, VA
Not the best leaves a weird after taste or film in my mouth. I do like several other halo top ice creams that I have tried though!
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
This ice cream has changed my life! So so good and absolutely no guilt... except when you eat three pints at once... it’s happened
Portia H.
Hands down my favorite brand and flavor ice cream. I feel like I’m making a responsible and healthy choice each time I take a bite!
Caitlin W.
Chicago
Love Halo Top! A guilt-free way to enjoy a little ice cream now and then. All you need is a few bites of this protein packed treat!
Adrianna H.
Beaverton, OR
I love this ice cream I am a huge birthday cake fan and I can never get enough of this ice cream and it's only 280 calories !!!!!!
Kristal G.
Palatka, FL
The halo top ice creams are to die for!! So yummy! Inly a couple hundred calories in a whole pint! Cant beat them! Always my go to!
Shelly B.
Morgan City, LA
It was okay. I dont think i would purchase again. It was really sweet..like too sweet. You coukd also taste the protien in it alot!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.