BY HALO TOP

• Have you tried the salted caramel flavour?4 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
Maren E.
Superior, WI
I have loved just about every flavor of Halo Top that I've tried so far but Birthday Cake is in my top 3. I love the flavor and the fact that it's so low in calories and carbs, yet so high in protein makes it that much better.
Caroline O.
The flavor is REALLY strong but tasty. Because of the added protein it is kind of gritty and definitely not creamy. Hard to call this an ice cream, more of a frozen treat. Overall decent for the amount of calories. Too expensive.
Hannah W.
Hayes, VA
Omg I just tried this for the first time last night. Talk about good! Make sure you let it sit out for a little while to become soft..... Good thing they are low in calories because I ate the whole thing!!!
Taylor B.
Farmville, VA
My life and diet has officially been changed since I tried Halo Top! I always go to eat the whole pint, but find that I get full super easily since it has good amounts of protein! Also, even when I do eat the whole pint I never feel guilty!
Alexa K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
i definitely feel good eating this ice cream. it's so light and airy and i never feel heavy eating it afterwards. since it's not heavy, the taste is a little subdued, but still extremely yummy. two thumbs up
Meghan J.
Frierson, LA
This is my favorite flavor of Halo Top ever!! I've actually sat and ate a whole pint of it before.... luckily because of how great this is, it didn't completely kill my diet!! It's perfect for curing a sweet tooth without Sacrificing calories!
Margo W.
Centerton, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Halo Top, but was disappointed with the flavor and consistency of the birthday cake blend. Halo Top is an expensive treat, but I justify it with the low calorie count and protein addition. My favorite flavor right now is oatmeal cookie.
Jenny C.
New Fairfield, CT
This flavor was completely terrible. I tried so hard to get on the halo top train but I just can't. I don't like most of the flavors and feel like they almost taste watered down . I wish they'd reformulate
Jessica W.
Lexington, KY
Yum yum yum yum this makes eating ice cream a not so guilty guilty pleasure! The flavors are delicious and they’re always adding new ones which is great. It is a little pricey though for a pint of ice cream
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
Can there be anything better? I think not! This is the best healthy ice cream for you which will give you your sweet after having your Savory dinner and you won't feel so bad after eating it without the
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?