BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...9 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?1 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Tash V.
This flavor in particular is very sweet. But still delicious. I have yet to try the other flavors. But I love this as a low-calorie ice-cream option.
Ashley P.
Raleigh, NC
Great ice cream and has taken the spot of any other ice cream I use to eat. I don't feel
Bloated even after eating an entire carton! Worth the price
Ashley N.
Wisconsin
My husband and I purchased this ice cream on a weekly basis usually. We love that we can have ice cream without feeling guilty after eating the pint.
Rosemary F.
Madisonville, TN
Great flavor, the texture of the sprinkles was a little strange but overall very tasty. A little on the pricey side but perfect for a special treat.
Rachel D.
Glencoe, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honestly I have only tried one halo that I didnt like. I love and enjoy all of the flavors. Its literally the best ice cream because its good for you
Katie B.
Athens, TN
The best ice cream you can eat if you are trying to watch your weight, just don't eat the whole thing. Like me...and then gain all the weight back...
Jenna W.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Halo top is the miracle we never knew we were looking for. Still kinda suspicious how they can make ice cream taste so good with so little calories.
amy W.
Brick Township
At first who stays really good because it tastes like icing! After a few bites, it does get old. I mean how much icing can you eat in one sitting?
Allison K.
This ice cream was good for a lower calorie option. I could really taste the protein powder. Next time I think I'll just stick with the real thing.
Katheryn T.
Detroit, MI
This ice cream is great! It tastes so good and I love that it’s packed with protein. Makes me feel a little less guilty when I eat the whole thing.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.