BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Melissa J.
Woodland, CA
This is heaven in a container needless to say. The flavor is so good and the calories are so low that I have no guilt in eating it. I usually eat this container in about 3 days! Everyone needs to try this ice cream and especially this flavor.
Leah D.
Best ice cream I have ever had. It doesn't even taste like it can be healthy. I am so happy I found this. It has added protein and is light in the stomach. I will be a repeat customer no doubt. I love this stuff
Jenni P.
Gladwin, MI
Absolutely hands down my favorite ice cream! I am a diabetic and unfortunately can't enjoy other ice creams , however the protein in Halo top makes this totally enjoyable for me!! My children love this also!! A+++
Ashley H.
Boone
I finished about half of the tub before I left in my freezer and forgot about it. It wasn't terrible but it definitely tastes like it's not normal ice cream. It's missing all the good fattening ingredients lol
Tanya P.
artificial tasting but I love it anyway...this is one of the better halo top flavors in my opinion.  It has a bit of a funky aftertaste but what do you expect for so few calories? would totally rebuy when i'm on a diet!
Morgan E.
I normally do not do food reviews, but this ice cream is too good not to. This is my all time favorite ice cream. I cannot believe that it is "healthy" because it is the best tasting ice cream I have ever had!
Maggie L.
Waverly, OH
Oh halo top. The love of my life! Allowing me to have birthday cake and not feel guilty. With the amount of protein in this pint you can eat it and feel good about it. The low calories and amazing flavor keep me coming back for more! Highly recommended!!
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Halo ice cream is amazing! Hands down my favorite right now is the birthday version. It's sweet and full of flavor. It contains far less calories than the other leading ice cream brands. It is a little pricey but worth the splurge.
Nicole B.
Savannah, GA
Oh. My. Gosh. I cannot rave about halo top enough. I almost love this stuff more than regular ice cream and I don't feel near as guilty eating the entire pint (speaking from personal experience). Go buy it now!
Hannah W.
Hayes, VA
Omg I just tried this for the first time last night. Talk about good! Make sure you let it sit out for a little while to become soft..... Good thing they are low in calories because I ate the whole thing!!!
Leah N.
Groton, CT
I want to try this!!! I’ve heard mixed reviews is it good/ good for you?!
David P.
Plymouth
This sounds amazing, who has tried this??
Diana l.
I wonder how this taste ? Looks tempting . Maybe I’ll try it out one day .
Shannon J.
Buffalo, NY
I’ve been hearing so much about this product but have yet to try it. Is it worth the money for a small container? Favorite flavors?
Alex C.
Why are so many people obsessed with this?