BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Kinsey S.
Franklin, TN
This is my favorite type of halo ice cream. You really can have your cake and eat it too! So delicious while still being semi-healthy.
sadie k.
Yum! Great low cal alternative. Good flavor. You have to wait for it to soften a little but it's worth it at such a low calorie count!
Jose M.
sioux falls
So great! Delicious protein ice cream that tastes like it should give you diabetes!!! I’m in love and this doesn’t totally kill my diet
Bailey R.
Pasadena, CA
Favorite Ice cream flavor!!! I love how it’s guiltless to eat the entire carton! Plus, birthday cake is the best flavor. Go halo top!!!
Laura B.
Pottstown , PA
Not a huge fan of this flavor. The texture of ice cream was a bit off. I do love that the entire pint of ice cream is low in calories.
Ioana C.
The ice cream is “healthy” even when the entire pint is devoured! Halo top is amazing! No just the birthday and flavor but ALL of them!
Kassandra G.
This is the BEST birthday cake ice cream that I’ve ever had. I love that it’s low in calories but doesn’t taste bland. It’s delicious!
Chelsea M.
Edwardsville, IL
Love love love halo top! Its the best! The fact that its low cal AND tastes amazing! Gah. So good! Thr birthday cake flavor is the bomb
Jenn H.
Allen, TX
This is the best ice cream!!!! I am gluten free and have tried other brands that were just not good. This actually tastes like cake!!!!
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I really want to like this brand. I think it was just this flavor was not so good for me. But, I'm willing to try their other flavors.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.