BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Natalia H.
Englewood, NJ
Tastes like a party. It's delicious and I can't believe it's low calorie! You would truly never know it if it wasn't advertised as such.
Jose M.
sioux falls
So great! Delicious protein ice cream that tastes like it should give you diabetes!!! I’m in love and this doesn’t totally kill my diet
Jean L.
Fort Wayne
This might be my favorite halo top flavor. I love how low in fat this is and how much protein is in it as well. This favor is so yummy
Emily-Catherine M.
Torrington, CT
I just cannot get over the texture. Tastes like protein powder. I keep trying every flavor hoping it will change. I just don't get it.
sadie k.
Yum! Great low cal alternative. Good flavor. You have to wait for it to soften a little but it's worth it at such a low calorie count!
Kassandra G.
This is the BEST birthday cake ice cream that I’ve ever had. I love that it’s low in calories but doesn’t taste bland. It’s delicious!
Morgan H.
Nashville, TN
THIS IS THE BEST ICE CREAM ON THE PLANET. worth getting sick being lactose intolerant. It doesn't hurt that it goes well with my diet.
Chelsea M.
Edwardsville, IL
Love love love halo top! Its the best! The fact that its low cal AND tastes amazing! Gah. So good! Thr birthday cake flavor is the bomb
Jenn H.
Allen, TX
This is the best ice cream!!!! I am gluten free and have tried other brands that were just not good. This actually tastes like cake!!!!
Brenna F.
Give me the calories. It does taste like birthday cake, but otherwise a little blah. So flipping expensive (unless at Costco or BJ's)!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.