BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Maria M.
Columbus, OH
I didn't read that you have to let it sit out for a bit before eating it. But once I did, ohmygosh it was delicious. I love birthday cake flavored stuff and this was soooo good. My fiancé loved it more than I did.
Iris L.
San Antonio, TX
This ice cream is ridiculous. I figured with so few calories per pint and high protein, that it would taste like a protein shake. It definitely does not. It isn't very thick like a traditional ice cream, but it is soft and creamy and taste like yummy cake batter. The Chocolate Halo Top is just as yummy.
Angelica B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Definitely lived up to the hype! Tasted like normal ice cream without any guilt. The only downfall is it's pricey for a little container but it's worth it on special occasions.. or not
Tiffany L.
I don't understand why do many people like this "ice cream." I guess I'm just an ice cream snob and know that this isn't real ice cream because all I taste are artificial flavors in Halo Top. Not worth it to me.
Amanda S.
Lagrange, OH
Favorite flavor. I love everything birthday cake and this lived up to the hype I had for it in my head. Such a healthy alternative to full fat no protein ice cream. I love almost every flavor of this brand they rock!
Callie B.
Florence, AL
This is the best flavor of the halo top brand! It doesn't taste like it is "healthy" ice cream! The texture of this brand is different but the taste of this one is delicious!! Expensive!
Allison M.
Lancaster, NY
This stuff is pure heaven in an icecream. It is much better than any other healthy icecream I've had. You get protein and can eat the whole thing for 280 calories. I wish they could get the price point down a little
Ruby B.
Albany, CA
It's not a flavor issue, it's a texture issue. It tastes like birthday cake but I can't get over the texture. It isn't creamy like ice cream it's powdery and almost crumbly. It just doesn't feel like ice cream.
Megan D.
Ewing, NJ
I was so glad I was able to find a box of this at Costco. I had avoided it because it seemed a little expensive, but it was worth trying. I still prefer normal ice cream, but this is a wonderful substitution!
Jennifer K.
Staten Island , NY
The perfect ice cream for those post workout cheat days or any day if you're willing enough. Amazing flavors, rich and creamy blend. And a low amount of calories what's not to love???!!!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?