BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Stacie M.
I just LOVE this ice cream !!!!! It's not everyday you can indulge in a great treat yet not have the guilt after , birthday cakes is the best flavor I've tried ...... I seriously am obsessed with HALO
Magan S.
Houston , TX
This ice cream is the best!!! Changed my diet life forever. I don't feel guilty eating this ice cream. Doing crossfit right now and eating healthy, whenever I need a little cheat day I fit some of this in.
Makenna P.
Kansas City, MO
This is an awesome product and I love the way it taste!! It is easy to prepare and eat! It is pretty healthy for only 100 calories. It doesn't even taste like it would be healthy! It taste amazing!!
Phoenix L.
Grand Rapids, MI
When I was dieting I loved this ice cream. It is not very cheap but with 16 grams of protein and the macros listed right on the container it's super easy to plan your food around it if you're trying to count your macros.
Tiffany B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Guilty pleasure. I have tried other "healthy" ice creams but the flavor just wasn't there. This one beats them all out of the park. I love that I can "cheat" on my meal plan without feeling guilty.
Chelsey C.
Just had this for the first time and it was all it's talked up to be. It's good but you can tell it's not the "real thing". It tastes great but it's not so heavy and you don't get a sugar hang over or crash so that's nice.
Natasha O.
I've been trying Halo Top for awhile and didn't really love them until I had this! The mint one is amazing too! It tastes just like cake batter and is a better option to cure your sweet tooth.
Lexi B.
Hemlock, NY
Very delicious and super healthy. When you're in the mood for icecream this is the one to get! The only con is that you have to let it sit out for a bit to soften. I highly recommend and can't wait to try other flavors.
Kim d.
My favorite of all the flavors I've tried. I even got my picky boyfriend to try it and he asked me to buy it again. If you like birthday cake ice cream and are looking for something healthier than this flavor is for you
Skyler B.
This ice cream is tasty, but my most recent tub had a slightly gritty texture. I'm not sure if the ice cream was a little old and it had started to ice over or if it was just from the batter, but it was a little weird.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?