BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?1 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Jenny S.
Kansas city, MO
Halo top is really good for what it is but it does take getting used to. It, for the most part is not as sweet as a Ben and Jerry's. This ice cream grows on you but it has a slightly more almost yogurt like taste. The gingerbread was the best one I tried by them. It was so true to flavor and very sweet. This one is good for a little sweet but it's not as sweet as your normal ice cream.
Erin P.
Ithaca, NY
I try not to eat ice cream for health reasons. When I want a treat I usually will get some type of halo top. You have to let it melt for about half an hour or else it is so hard and mealy it is uneatable.
Edina A.
Sterling Hts, MI
I really enjoy this ice cream. It tastes just like birthday cake to me and I don't feel guilty if I eat it. The only thing I do have to say is that it is really really sweet. I can only eat a little bit of it
Julianne G.
This ice cream is amazing! Very affordable! This ice cream is so light in your tummy you can barley even tell you ate anything! I could eat the whole thing and not feel sick after! Highly recommend!
Lindsey G.
Not my favorite Halo. This is incredibly sweet, almost to the point of sicky sweet. A little too much for me. I also feel like they could lower the price a little, almost 5$ for this is ridiculous.
emmy u.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was the first flavor of halo top I’ve ever tried. It’s advertised as a healthy ice cream, and it was still sooo delicious! I’m typically not the biggest birthday cake flavor fanatic, but this one was so yummy! Although it is quite pricy, it was so worth it. It’s also more of a treat for every once in a while.
Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
I love this ice cream . It offers good taste with less guilt. It is a little pricier than the other ice cream brand but it is worth it. A good alternative for people who are cutting back on sugar.
Maggie V.
Ashland
This is the best thing you’ll ever put in your mouth. So go stock up right now cause when your boyfriend dumps you you’ll be happy after putting this in your mouth and you’ll forget all about him.
Courtney D.
South Shore, KY
What a much healthier choice when it comes to ice cream. I had been craving some ice cream so bad during my second pregnancy. I knew ice cream was out of the question until a friend mentioned Halo to me! I wasn't s huge fan of the price 😳 But I sure was of the product. I think the price could come down a little bit just so I could've bought it in bulk if different flavors 😉
Morgan L.
Fargo, ND
This ice cream is delicious! It’s got the most protein that’s hidden in its ingredients that you don’t even believe that your having a dessert! Highly recommend their many flavors are delicious!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.