BY HALO TOP

• Have you tried the salted caramel flavour?4 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
Alexis R.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
AMAZING!!!! For half the pint is only 4 weight watcher points. Has great taste and pretty creamy. And a lot of protein you can’t beat this if you are on a diet but want to indulge
Cassidy M.
Dulles, VA
Ever since starting a low carb diet I would almost cry whenever my husband had ice cream I couldn’t enjoy. I am so glad I came across Halo Top! These are actually SO good. Most “healthy” ice creams taste disgusting or have limited flavors to choose from but not Halo Top! I’m so glad that there’s something like this on the market now.
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
I know a lot of people have some mixed feelings about this stuff but I for one love the low calorie high protein alternative to ice cream. It curbs my craving for ice cream and if you let it sit like the containers tell you to let it soften up, it tastes great! I haven't come across a flavor I didn't like, this being my #1 favorite!
Janine K.
For when you want a nice cold treat , halo top is the way to go! Each tub has about ~300 calories give or take depending on the flavor. But it’s nice to have some ice cream and not feel guilty about it once in a while! They are on sale all the time at the local grocery stores so I stock up on all the flavors when I see them on sale.
Sarah M.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of the best flavors Halo Top makes - trust me I have tried almost all of them. I don’t know how they take out so many calories and add so much protein and STILL have it taste so good. You won’t even be able to tell that it’s diet. And if you get it on sale at Tops (3/$10) you won’t be able to tell by the price either.
Talia B.
Lake Stevens
I love the Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream! It tastes so close to birthday cake and has sprinkles in it AND the fact it’s a healthy ice cream is the best thing! The flavor in this one is great!!
Macy F.
Nashville, TN
Protein-filled, low-calorie ice cream? Halo Top is a dream. Delicious and guilt-free. A bit pricey for only a pint, so I can’t splurge too often, but it’s great for a quick fix when I need something sweet.
Lily J.
Not the best Halo Top flavor. The macros are good, but the ice cream has a bitter flavor that I can't ignore. I won't buy this flavor anymore, and this is coming from a fan of birthday cake flavored things
Mackensie T.
Rayville, LA
Such a great representation of birthday cake ice cream!! I love this brand and flavor of ice cream!! Love how it’s low in calories also!! Makes me feel kinda healthy eating it😂😂 will continue buying this
Lindsay F.
Middleton, WI
I'm always a bit conflicted when I buy halotop. I'm drawn to it by its adorable packaging and low carb/low sugar features...but it doesn't satisfy like a normal fatty ice cream. But honestly...that's kinda the point. You wanna be healthy...you might have to sacrifice flavor a bit. This is the best tasting though of the low sugar ice creams!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?