BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?1 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Tina T.
West Seneca, NY
Love this ice cream and it's a splurge for myself. Only complaint is it's a little expensive to Buy regularly and the flavors aren't always easy to find.
Katie H.
Newaygo
I recently just tried this ice cream for the first time! I was pleasantly surprised. I like the rich creaminess but some bites tasted a little too sweet
Amanda D.
Altoona, PA
Protein packed hirthday cake ice cream!!! And it tastes good -- seriously worth thr indulgence. Can we say ice cream forckunch? It's summer after alll.
Zoey S.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
My favorite ice cream by far! I can literally eat the entire pint for the calories of one serving of ben and jerrys and it tastes almost just as good.
Joanna C.
Cross Plains, WI
I love the idea of Halo Top, but this flavor was not my favorite. The birthday cake flavor was hard to taste and the sprinkles were almost nonexistent.
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Really good if you’re trying to cut calories but not taste. A fair price for what you get in the pint. The best low calorie ice cream brand I’ve tried.
Gabrielle Y.
Truly a birthday cake flavor and can't say enough good things. I go back and forth between believing their calorie count and not. It is just so good!!
Lindsay G.
Provo, UT
This ice cream is amazing! It has great flavor and less calories than normal ice cream! It is a little more expensive but worth it on the splurge days
Caitlyn N.
Bancroft, NE
Favorite Ice cream and it’s sweet enough 1/4 a container contains my sweet tooth. Now I won’t lie bad days I eat the entire container but who doesn’t.
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
This ice cream is really tasty and the amount of calories is awesome. The price is really high though and is hard to find, not offered at many stores.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.