BY HALO TOP

• Have you tried the salted caramel flavour?4 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
Brittany A.
Mount Joy, PA
I love that you can eat the whole pint and not feel guilty. This is my favorite flavor because it definitely doesn’t taste like a low calorie product! Make sure you let it thaw a little before eating. The only drawback is it is expensive to eat regularly!
Katie G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Tastes like a healthier version of ice cream but if you're trying to eat better this is a great alternative! Isn't quite as sweet as "regular" ice cream but still satisfies that sweet tooth with just a couple bites.
Halli S.
I recently discovered Halo Top and i love it!! The ice cream tastes so good and compares to others that i normally like. It lasts awhile in the freezer without going bad too! I will definitely keep repurchasing thanks to the price, flavor and ingredients!!
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
If you like birthday cake ice cream then you should try this brand. It's low in calorie count which means that you won't have any guilt when eating, which normally happens when you indulge in birthday cake ice cream
Destiny O.
North Ogden
Halo Top is a life saver! I love my ice cream, but I know I can't have very much when I'm trying to count calories. This is a great option. I do wish Halo Top were less expensive. Birthday cake is an awesome flavor.
Ashlee R.
I just tried this for the first time the other day and for only such low calories. It was absolutely delicious! I love the birthday cake flavor, and that they come in small containers. And it has sprinkles in it!
Leah D.
Best ice cream I have ever had. It doesn't even taste like it can be healthy. I am so happy I found this. It has added protein and is light in the stomach. I will be a repeat customer no doubt. I love this stuff
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
My kids loved this flavor. I was not too keen on the the aftertaste nor the grittiness of the ice cream. I am definitely willing to try another flavor because umm yeah it is ice cream and how can anybody ruin that.
Jenni P.
Gladwin, MI
Absolutely hands down my favorite ice cream! I am a diabetic and unfortunately can't enjoy other ice creams , however the protein in Halo top makes this totally enjoyable for me!! My children love this also!! A+++
Killian M.
Powhatan
For the small amount of calories and sugar, this is a great product. I still prefer other ice cream brands but if you want something sweet and you're counting your calories, this is a great go to product for you!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?