BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Ashley R.
Dallas, TX
Honestly such a good product because it's not as many calories as ice cream but it still tastes just like ice cream. The texture is a bit off but I just mix it into the texture of frozen yogurt and it's a great dupe. Would recommend 100% for anyone who loves ice cream and doesn't need the calories.
BRITTANY W.
Valrico, FL
This ice cream alternative is awesome. The flavor is very Birthday cakeish but also has a little of an after taste at first that I'm not fond of. The upside is it's cool to have something that's not completely bad for you to feed your ice cream craving.
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
I never thought ice cream could be good for you but this stuff is amazing! It's super tasty and is exactly like ice cream. I'm only giving 4 stars because it is kind of pricey but if you are seriously craving ice cream but want a healthier option this is your best bet!
Kelsey P.
Wilmington, DE
Halo Top products are some of my absolute favorites. I love being able to indulge in my favorite kind of sweet without having to worry about the calories. The price is great! The taste is amazing! I would buy again if they made a dairy free option!
Amy C.
New york, NY
Halo top was being raved about at my office so I had to try. It definitely holds up to any of the other brands. Delicious smooth and hits the spot. The birthday cake flavor was a little too sweet for me but I'll definitely be checking out the others!
Austin V.
This ice cream is the healthiest for you (comparatively) that I've come across but because of that there are some texture sacrifices. This ice cream gets really really rock hard and has a somewhat grainy texture. But it's just about balancing pros and cons
Becca W.
Bristol, VA
Such a great, refreshing taste! Eating this ice cream reminded me of a birthday party, digging into the well anticipated buttercream cake. It's a good quality, nice creamy mix & bursting full of flavor but it is a little expensive for the amount you get.
Angel R.
San Diego, CA
I wasn't expecting this ice cream to be so good! When it comes to eating clean, giving up ice cream was hard for me, especially when that late night sugar (sometimes salty) cravings strike! Cue Halo Top; I can have my ice cream semi-guilt free!
Hadia |.
Smyrna , GA
We got this for my friends birthday and it was something I had never tried before but I must admit it is one of the better birthday cake ice cream flavors I have tried. I'm personally not a big fan of birthday cake flavor but this was good. I would purchase it again.
Ellen M.
Raleigh, NC
I'm not totally sold on this being "healthy" but I'm a skeptic with such things. It is pretty tasty. I purchased this twice in the last 6 months or so. It's with a shot, especially if you have a coupon. But lets be honest. Nothing beats regular ice cream.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?