BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Tessa B.
I love halo top! Birthday cake literally tastes like birthday cake! I love how it has protein and low fat in it. My faaaavorite ice cream brand
Sav W.
This is the ultimate delicious sweet treat! Good and doesn't have crazy high calorie counts.  I like this better than any other ice cream
Chelsey P.
Surprisingly really creamy and good for "healthy" ice cream. It's hard to not eat the whole pint. Compares to artic zero but has better flavor.
Hana N.
Dallas, TX
Discovering Halo Top was the best day of my life. So good, you dont even think its a healthy ice cream. And you dont feel guilty after eating.
Alexia L.
Absolutely love I'm not one to try and lose calories or anything but i thought it'd be fun to try and you can't taste the difference its great
Gladis T.
This is a great brand and it is full of flavor. It is affordable and easily found in any grocery. It meets the family's expectations.
Renee R.
Paragould, AR
My go to for when I want ice cream and I'm watching my calories... they don't skimp on flavor. This birthday cake ice cream has to be a trick..
Emily H.
Delicious and healthy alternative. Easy to find in stores and is a good value for the size and price of the product. Will continue to purchase!
Ashleigh B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sooooo good. It wasn't too sweet and didn't taste sugary. It's really good to get your sweet tooth fix, without having too many calories!
Julie R.
Love love this ice cream! Still has a good taste since it’s sweetened with stevia. Would recommend! Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.