BY HALO TOP

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
Amanda P.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite flavor from the Halo Top line. It's creamy, and I forget its high protein. Make sure you let it sit out for a few minutes before digging in to give it time to soften. I will continue buying this until I get tired of it :)
Lizangela D.
Central Falls, RI
Halo top is the healthiest ice cream you can have. It's very affordable and it's very good. You can get this product in any grocery store. They have so many different flavors my favorite flavor is the birthday cake. And it's very low in calories. I love this ice cream it doesn't make you feel bad that you're having a nice way.
Ariella B.
Boca Raton, FL
i absolutely love all flavors of halo top, but birthday cake is by far the best! it takes just like you're eating a birthday cake but for way less calories and fat. the ice cream also has plenty of protein so you feel completely satisfied after eating it. this is an absolute must have for anyone
Hannah L.
Athens, GA
My favorite flavor of Halo Top! When i discovered this ice cream about a year ago, I never looked back. Love that I can eat half of the pint and not feel guilty at all. Only downside is that it's slightly pricey for the amount you get.
Emily H.
Marquette, MI
This is my favorite Halo Too flavor. I know it’s a little pricey, but I find that I savor it more and eat less in a sitting because I want to save it! I love the small pint size and I recommend to everyone who asks me about Halo Top!
Ryn C.
Athens, GA
Good for the amount of calories I saved from eating regular ice cream or birthday cake. The texture was strange though. Almost waxy. This is the only flavor I’ve tried so I don’t know if this is all Halo Top or just birthday cake.
Rachel O.
This stuff is so good! I can’t believe how low calorie! It tastes so great like real ice cream and all the flavors are amazing, I especially
Love birthday cake. Perfect for people who love ice cream and want to eat the whole pint!
L L.
Wilmington
It's so good! I do not miss regular icecream at all! So high in protein, low in sugar. It's best when you let it thaw a bit. It may seem pricey but think about the health benefits & how much you would spend going out for icecream.
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
You're seriously missing out if you haven't had halo top. All of the flavors are delicious I couldn't even decide which one to write a review on first. These are the perfect ice cream snack for people who are low carb high fat eaters. Creamy, sweet, and a very light texture.
Vianny S.
Omg, this ice cream is one of the best ice cream ever. Taste amazing, if you are lucky you can get a discount since it is a bit pricey, but worth it. The consistency is great, it has protein, gluten free and many other amazing things.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?