BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Sara K.
Sparks, NV
I love this ice cream and Birthday Cake is my all time favorite flavors! I love that I can eat the whole container and not feel too terrible.
Leah M.
fayetteville, GA
healthy icecream that tastes great?!? there is no way i thought that it could be possible for that to happen, and somehow halo top made it halpen!
Hannah M.
Troy, OH
I loved giving into my sweet tooth with this ice cream. Low calorie but doesn’t taste that way! So many flavors to choose from, they are all yummy!
Amber P.
Raleigh, NC
Not my favorite flavor or theirs, but still good! It's so great being able to eat ice cream that TASTES GOOD without feeling the least bit guilty!!
Allison K.
This ice cream was good for a lower calorie option. I could really taste the protein powder. Next time I think I'll just stick with the real thing.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
We all love Halo Top. This is so flavorfull and the calories are low. You can catch it on sale at Krogers. Halo Top Lemon Cake Ice Cream
Katheryn T.
Detroit, MI
This ice cream is great! It tastes so good and I love that it’s packed with protein. Makes me feel a little less guilty when I eat the whole thing.
Taylor B.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love halo top, the calories are a lot less the normal ice cream and the ice cream is just so darn tasty. First time trying and will repurchase
Lexie M.
Portland, ME
So good and my mind will never wrap around the fact that it's only 280 calories. Doesn't taste like a light ice cream. Blows my mind every time.
Miriam D.
Philadelphia, PA
This flavor is extremely delicious. usually when I start I can not stop. I love the texture and the BEST part is that it is super low in calorie!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.