BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Sarah M.
Atlanta
Great ice cream alternative if you are trying to watch your fat and sugar intake! Can barely tell a difference between it and regular ice cream!
Amanda  S.
Saint Louis, MO
Easily my favorite treat!! I could not believe how amazing this tasted, how low in calories it is per pint. Makes sticking to a diet way easier.
Rebecca W.
Pinebluff, NC
I am in love with their ice cream! All the flavors are amazing and I don't get sick when I eat it. I do wish they would lower the price a little.
Justin A.
Conshohocken, PA
I was actually surprised how good this tasted considering it has barely any calories, which was good because I ate the whole pint in one sitting.
Genesis T.
Monterey Park, CA
Pistachio is my all time favorite, but birthday cake second. I would love to see more sprinkles but that would probably defeat the calorie count
Leeza L.
Las Vegas, NV
Birthday cake is my favorite flavor of all time and here we are, finally an ice cream I can eat and not regret later. Also, the taste is amazing.
Jenna S.
Oswego, NY
I really like halo-top, but this was my least favourite flavour. Way too fake tasting for my liking. I took maybe 2 bites of it and threw it out.
Ashley S.
Falling Wtrs, WV
I absolutely love this ice cream! I try to watch what I eat, and this really helps me stay on track and be able to get something sweet in daily.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best diet ice cream...creamy and high protein. Best flavor and totally satisfies your ice cream craving . I always keep one in freezer to indulge
Hannah E.
If you are searching for a lower calorie ice cream, this ones for you!! Surprisingly it still taste amazing!! This flavor is my favorite so far!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.