BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Raechel H.
Ice cream that is good for me?! I was introduced to this a few months ago and it has changed my life. Halo Top is so flavorful I don't even need an entire bowl I can have a few spoonfuls. Don't let the small size fool you this will last me an entire qeek. It's just enough to hit my sweet tooth without the guilt and tastes even better than any birthday cake flavored ice cream I have ever had.
Krista L.
Avon, OH
My absolute favorite! My sister introduced me to Halo Top and more specifically, the birthday cake flavor. I would definitely buy again! Not just for the flavor, but in comparison to others in the same category, the flavors and calorie count are awesome!
Savannah H.
Pikeville, KY
I was looking forward towards my local grocery store stocking halo top ice cream. This was my first time trying it. I chose birthday cake. It doesn't taste like ice cream at all. It's very rich, but isn't creamy like ice cream should be.
Megan P.
Let me first say that I love Halo Top Ice Cream and I love birthday cake flavored things. For some reason this one tasted completely like chemicals. The flavor was not good at all, especially compared to many of their other choices.
Sara S.
Bolingbrook, IL
This really is delicious for the low calorie count, however it does lack slightly in texture, in my opinion. I will continue to purchase and eat, as well as try new flavors! Be sure to set this out on the counter for at least 5 mins before digging in!
Kadi B.
Lynchburg, VA
Never would I have imagined there exists healthy ice cream, but here we have it. This literally tastes no different than birthday cake ice cream that you get from other brands, but yet it has the same amount of calories in the whole pint as other brands have per serving. Would recommend!
Amanda P.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite flavor from the Halo Top line. It's creamy, and I forget its high protein. Make sure you let it sit out for a few minutes before digging in to give it time to soften. I will continue buying this until I get tired of it :)
Ariella B.
Boca Raton, FL
i absolutely love all flavors of halo top, but birthday cake is by far the best! it takes just like you're eating a birthday cake but for way less calories and fat. the ice cream also has plenty of protein so you feel completely satisfied after eating it. this is an absolute must have for anyone
Vianny S.
Omg, this ice cream is one of the best ice cream ever. Taste amazing, if you are lucky you can get a discount since it is a bit pricey, but worth it. The consistency is great, it has protein, gluten free and many other amazing things.
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
You're seriously missing out if you haven't had halo top. All of the flavors are delicious I couldn't even decide which one to write a review on first. These are the perfect ice cream snack for people who are low carb high fat eaters. Creamy, sweet, and a very light texture.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?