BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?1 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Maggie C.
Russellville, AL
I always have halo top in my freezer! It is an easy way to treat myself without feeling bad for the calories!! Best product around for low calorie ice cream.
Caitlin E.
San Antonio , TX
This is basically guilt free ice cream! It is delicious, full of protein, and you can eat an entire container without feeling like you need to go for a run!
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Halo Top is my ALL TIME FAVORITE!!! Birthday Cake tastes JUST LIKE most other unhealthy alternatives. I can snack on this stuff guilt free! Highly recommend.
Alexa M.
Columbus, OH
This alongside the mint chocolate chip flavors are my absolute favorite! They are delicious but keep me feeling light, perfect for cheat meal day (everyday)!
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
Omg !I can now satisfy my sweet tooth and eat pints of Ice cream EVERYNIGHT! This stuff just upped the Game! Delicious, sweet and NUTRITIOUS!!??WOW! YUMM!!!!
Megan M.
Pocatello, ID
I love his ice cream! It offers great taste and is healthy so I don’t have to feel bad about eating it. I am a repeat customer. It is good, but a bit pricey.
Kristin K.
Maumee, OH
Finally! An ice cream I don’t feel bad about eating! The birthday cake flavor is SO good! I was nervous it wasn’t going to be creamy enough but it was great!
Shayleen N.
Kissimmee, FL
Loving everything about this ice cream and how you don't feel guilty eating a scoop on a weak day of being healthy. The sprinkles in it give it a nice touch!
Stephanie M.
Marina , CA
I absolutely love halo top Ice cream!
It doesn’t taste anything like any “non fat food”
There hasn’t been a single flavor that I have tried and didn’t like!
Jenn M.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE Halo Top ice creams. This birthday cake one literally tastes like birthday cake. All the flavors are great without the guilt of traditional ice cream.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.