BY HALO TOP

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?3 Answers
Rebekah M.
Elizabethtown
between the thickness, creaminess, and lack of ice chunks this ice cream has the perfect texture. I love all the flavors I've tried but bday cake has been my fav. it has that traditional bday caje flavor without being overly sweet.
Jessica W.
I was extremely skeptical about this healthier ice cream. I am an extremely picky eater so I just knew I wouldn't like it. I was WRONG, this stuff is amazing! My only complaint is I had to go to about 5 different stores to find it!
Vianny S.
Omg, this ice cream is one of the best ice cream ever. Taste amazing, if you are lucky you can get a discount since it is a bit pricey, but worth it. The consistency is great, it has protein, gluten free and many other amazing things.
Rebecca H.
Belton , SC
For being an ice cream alternative, it is pretty good! Peanut butter is probably my favorite but this is a very close second! You do have to leave it out of the fridge for a little bit to soften but I really do love it so much and could eat the entire container every time!
Shabnam N.
Martinez, CA
This is an AMAZING icecream brand for dieters. I am currently on the keto diet and this bad boy is only 13 g of total carbs for half! (there is very little net carb) I would definitely recommend because it tastes sweet and perfect for cravings!
Alexa L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love halo top icecream! This flavor is pretty good, but not my favorite. It's kind of pricey, but some places have coupons for it. If you go to the halo top website and sign up you can get a coupon. It's much better than other "healthier" icecreams.
Savannah K.
Commercial Pt, OH
This ice cream does taste like birthday cake, but it isn't super flavored, which is expected because it is a "healthier" ice cream choice. It is pricey but being a much better choice of ice cream, I do believe it is worth it.
Megan Q.
Pearland, TX
While the flavor is good, I can't get over the texture of the ice cream. If you eat it right out of the freezer, it's extremely chalky. I usually let it sit out for a bit, but even then I'm its creamy state it is super thick.
Charnell F.
I got this flavor because I had a coupon to get a pint for free. It has a slightly different texture from typical ice cream, but it still tastes yummy. It's supposedly low in calories but still has plenty of sugar so don't over do it.
Daisha L.
Halo top has become a favorite of mine. I love that if I splurge and eat the entire pint, I don't have to worry about the calories. I think it's worth the extra money knowing it is a healthier option to other products out there.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?