BY HALO TOP

• Have you tried the salted caramel flavour?4 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
Perry R.
Tacoma, WA
I had high hopes for this brand. Im all in for less calories, but the flavors are so plain. It feels like im just eating water. Im on a diet, but not that much of a diet. Ill sacrifice my diet for some good ice cream. Nice try Halo Top.
Megan P.
Let me first say that I love Halo Top Ice Cream and I love birthday cake flavored things. For some reason this one tasted completely like chemicals. The flavor was not good at all, especially compared to many of their other choices.
Brittany C.
My new favorite ice cream!!! I’ve only had four of the flavors, 3 of which I love. The cookies n’ cream tastes terrible to me. It tastes like fake Oreos. Although I love the chocolate chip cookie dough...there are no chocolate chips in it.
Kadi B.
Lynchburg, VA
Never would I have imagined there exists healthy ice cream, but here we have it. This literally tastes no different than birthday cake ice cream that you get from other brands, but yet it has the same amount of calories in the whole pint as other brands have per serving. Would recommend!
Maureen F.
Concord, CA
10/10 could not recommend more!! Not only is this so delicious, it's so light in calories you can eat the entire thing and not feel bad! I will literally never buy another ice cream brand again. I'm so happy halo top came into my life!!
Savannah H.
Pikeville, KY
I was looking forward towards my local grocery store stocking halo top ice cream. This was my first time trying it. I chose birthday cake. It doesn't taste like ice cream at all. It's very rich, but isn't creamy like ice cream should be.
Sara S.
Bolingbrook, IL
This really is delicious for the low calorie count, however it does lack slightly in texture, in my opinion. I will continue to purchase and eat, as well as try new flavors! Be sure to set this out on the counter for at least 5 mins before digging in!
Kristianne F.
Tracy, CA
I was really wishing that I would like this brand but I don’t. It doesn’t have that fluffy ice cream look or taste. I can taste that it is a “diet” ice cream. I wish I would have liked it so I can add it to my protein shakes but it just taste awful.
Sara C.
New berlin, WI
Birthday cake by halo top is definitely my favorite cheat snack. It's low calorie and higher in protein make it less of a cheat than regular ice cream and it tastes just as good! I will continue to buy it and maybe try some other flavors!
Margaret K.
Clearfield
This is one of the best low cal alternative ice creams I have ever tasted. A lot of them have gross after tastes, but not this. I will be buying this again for sure. I was skeptical at first but it is really good. Highly recommend.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?