BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Sarah M.
Atlanta
Great ice cream alternative if you are trying to watch your fat and sugar intake! Can barely tell a difference between it and regular ice cream!
Jenna S.
Oswego, NY
I really like halo-top, but this was my least favourite flavour. Way too fake tasting for my liking. I took maybe 2 bites of it and threw it out.
Emily C.
Oceanside, CA
Guilt free which is the enticing aspect of eating this! However, still not the same as regular ice cream. 4 stars for a very good alternative!!!
Jenna W.
Rochester, NY
Birthday Cake is my favorite brand of Halo Top. I like that I can eat a few cups worth and not feel guilty! A great newer company in the market!
Taylor B.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love halo top, the calories are a lot less the normal ice cream and the ice cream is just so darn tasty. First time trying and will repurchase
Ashley S.
Falling Wtrs, WV
I absolutely love this ice cream! I try to watch what I eat, and this really helps me stay on track and be able to get something sweet in daily.
Jessica M.
Los angeles, CA
I love anything birthday cake and the Halo top doesn't disappoint the protein is an added bonus so I don't feel too guilty eating the whole thing
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So, so delicious. First Birthday Cake ice cream ive found that is GF. It's so creamy and rich you would never guess that it's healthier for you.
Lexie M.
Portland, ME
So good and my mind will never wrap around the fact that it's only 280 calories. Doesn't taste like a light ice cream. Blows my mind every time.
Keely H.
Destrehan, LA
This flavor was okay. I really love that this is a healthier alternative to ice cream. You get your ice cream fix without all of the calories.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.