BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Elizabeth F.
Greenville
While I haven’t had ice cream in a while, halo top is definitely my choice of ice cream. I once went through almost an entire container for dinner.
Samantha F.
I love that this is a healthier alternative to other ice cream options BUT still tastes delicious!! Very creamy and tastes just like birthday cake!
Chelsea H.
Phoenix, AZ
The best protein, health fad ice cream to date. They really nailed the flavors here and it's a great substitution for the bad stuff in those aisles
kriska w.
I really wanted to like this because everyone is just raving all about Halo Top, but I just couldn't. The taste and texture sure was 280 calories.
Amber P.
Raleigh, NC
Not my favorite flavor or theirs, but still good! It's so great being able to eat ice cream that TASTES GOOD without feeling the least bit guilty!!
Nicole H.
Yum!!! Found this at Publix and loved the flavor! So glad there’s a great tasting ice cream out there that’s also healthy and packed with protein !
Say K.
Roscoe, IL
I was not impressed. I was ready for the texture, but the taste is what got me. Was like eating really expensive frozen water. Will not but again.
Melissa l.
Maplewood, NJ
Love these ice creams. Obviously they don't have the creaminess of regular ice cream but they're still very good, expecially for the calorie count!
Danielle A.
Oak lawn, IL
This is the best ice cream that offers low carb options I ever had. The price is just too high to repurchase. $6 for such a small amount is insane
Allison K.
This ice cream was good for a lower calorie option. I could really taste the protein powder. Next time I think I'll just stick with the real thing.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.