BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
This is a great low calorie high quality product. I love ice cream and now I don't have to feel guilty for eating the whole pint by myself. It has amazing flavor and really beats out the other competition. This s a product I would definitely buy again. I love the pretty sprinkles in this one!
Courtney M.
Ava, NY
I love all the halo top icecreams flavors. But he birthday cake flavor is my favorite. With it being a light icecream and high in protein I don't feel bad about eating it often. The only thing I could complain about it the price but I still buy it anyways just not as often as I would like.
Allison H.
West Allis, WI
I have tried this flavor three times now and I have been pretty disappointed every time. I know it's a healthier product, but it doesn't have the best taste to it and every time I've happened to get it, there are practically NO sprinkles inside. I'm not sure if I'd give it another chance again especially with the price.
Amber S.
Mason, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I thought this would be delicious but I was very disappointed.  The sprinkles weren't really sprinkles, they were melted so it was just multi colored vanilla ice cream.  It was fairly tasteless as well.  Not happy since it's so expensive. Other Halo Top varieties are better.
Sylvia D.
I am obsessed with this ice cream!! It's hard to believe that it's considered a "diet" ice cream. There is 280 calories in the entire pint!! And 20 grams of protein! If you haven't tried this yet, get in your car and go to your local grocery store now! I will say I don't like the other flavors as much as I like the birthday cake so try this flavor first! Enjoy :)
Lauren T.
Antioch, TN
There is literally nothing better than Halo Top ice cream. I'm still having a hard time believing they're as low calorie as they say they are! I like all of the flavors except for the ones that are chocolate based. I constantly tell my friends about this brand, I'm completely obsessed.
Laura E.
What turned me off of this product is the texture. It has a good flavor and it's great that you can eat the entire pint and not feel guilty, but i had trouble just eating a quarter of the point with the texture. The texture, to me is kind of spongy and just not what I'd expect from eating ice cream
Grace W.
Roanoke, VA
This was the first Halo top ice cream flavor that I tried and I really enjoy it. I love that is low in calories, sugar and fat. I can taste the stevia a little more in this flavor compared to others but it is still delicious and something that I tend to always have in my freezer.
Ariel H.
Shoals, IN
This stuff is seriously amazing! It's low fat and tastes just like ice cream. It's great for a diet or a healthy snack. I can eat a whole carton and not feel guilty because it's hardly any calories! The flavor is amazing and tastes just like birthday cake! I definitely recommend it!
Kaitlyn F.
Tastes fantastic and is my favorite of the Halo Top offerings. I like that I can eat the whole pint and not feel like I have to run a marathon. Let's be honest, I shouldn't eat a whole pint but you know I will anyways so at least it's healthier, right? That's what I'll tell myself.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?