BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Joanna C.
Cross Plains, WI
I love the idea of Halo Top, but this flavor was not my favorite. The birthday cake flavor was hard to taste and the sprinkles were almost nonexistent.
Lindsay G.
Provo, UT
This ice cream is amazing! It has great flavor and less calories than normal ice cream! It is a little more expensive but worth it on the splurge days
Hannah B.
Mill Valley, CA
SO GOOD!!! I love that I can eat the whole pint all for 280 calories!! Great taste and sprinkles hidden throughout the ice cream are a great addition.
Mary C.
Greenville, SC
Best guilt free ice cream!!! I can enjoy an after dinner treat without feeling like I'm cheating on my diet! Even my husband can't tell the difference!
Cristel D.
This ice cream brand was delicious and affordable. My only concern with this product is that it doesn't have much of a bold taste, it taste very deity.
Tammy V.
I am a halo top fan. There are only a few flavors I do not care for. I like this one but usually mix it with another flavor on its own it is too sweet.
Rachel L.
Columbus
I've recently become obsessed with Halo Top, and the birthday cake flavor is my absolute favorite. High in protein and tastes close to the real thing!
Zoey S.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
My favorite ice cream by far! I can literally eat the entire pint for the calories of one serving of ben and jerrys and it tastes almost just as good.
Jordan T.
Summerville, SC
Not as "birthday cake" as I'd like. The flavor is watered down and there's not enough sprinkles to even be considered festive enough for a birthday.
Kimberly H.
I was hesitant about purchasing this ice cream, but I was very pleased because I can eat ice cream that is "healthy". It's a great late night snack.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.