BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Jessica S.
Pittsburgh, PA
THIS PRODUCT IS LIFE-CHANGING! My boyfriend and I used to buy a pint of ice cream every one to two weeks because we would crush it and it's 500 calories in one sitting. One night, we decided to splurge (it's a little expensive, $5 a pint) and try it and at only 260 calories per pint, we can afford to crush them. Hint: we now buy them in four packs for about $12.00 and don't feel guilty when we go a little overboard.
Jillaine H.
This product was surprisingly good. My roommate is really into health and fitness. I decided to go with her to the store one day and she was getting this, so I grabbed some. It was a little pricy, but I can understand why. I'd definitely recommend this to someone who's looking to satisfy a sweets craving while trying to maintain a certain kind of lifestyle! I'd buy it again.
Kate B.
Good. Really good if you look at the calories and sugar your intaking. I love it when it's partially melted because then it's more like a custard icecream. Pricey, but I try to buy them when they go on sale. This is a good flavor. Not a lot of sprinkles in it, which is the only added non icecream ingredient in the container. Seems like a small container.
Karina M.
Rochelle Park, NJ
so this is my go to ice-cream when i'm dieting.   birthday cake ice-cream tastes like the real deal.  in fact it also has sprinkles in the ice-cream
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
I LOVE Birthday cake, and I LOVE it even more knowing that this ice cream is more than just dessert, it's protein, and top it off, it's under 250 calories for the PINT!! (If you're like me, I can't eat that in one sitting, so that dessert stretches for days, making the calories decrease) so you feel less guilty about your splurge
Katie B.
Orange, CA
Honestly I expected a little more out of this ice cream. When I heard about this I thought it must be a trick, so as soon as I came across it I purchased it. It's a very icy texture, not very creamy. And the birthday cake flavor was very sweet, I wouldn't say it tasted much like birthday cake stuff normally would. I still would like to try other flavors and give it another chance.
Shellby M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So delicious as a lower calorie better for you ice cream! Love it's high in protein so I don't feel bad indulging! I will say though you do have to microwave for like 10-15 seconds or let thaw out a bit because it is rock solid!
Jessica L.
I have tried many different flavors of Halo Top ice cream and this is my favorite! It is very flavorful and has a great consistency. You can't tell that it is any different from regular ice cream. Halo Top ice creams are great for the health conscious because they are a low calorie/low sugar alternative that still taste great. You must try this product!
Briana I.
At first bite you might not think it's that great, but once you keep eating it your mind will change.. at least it did for me. I ice cream so much especially this flavor. When I this as a "healthier" option it made me so excited. I recommend everyone to try this kind first before the others. I think this one is the best
Jennifer M.
Wilton, CT
This ice cream is delicious! I love how it has protein and it's low in calories so I don't feel bad when I'm indulging in it! I've had a ton of their flavors and they never disappoint. One thing I'm not a fan of is when it tastes more icy, but if you put it in the microwave for 10'seconds it solves that problem!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?