BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Elle S.
Grove City, OH
So delicious, you would seriously never know you were eating "healthy" ice cream. As a vegetarian, the protein content is especially appealing to me!
Rachel C.
Gibbsboro, NJ
With 280 for the whole pint i was skeptical it would taste really fake. But honestly it was pretty good every now and again itd taste off but not bad
Cammie W.
Hawthorne , CA
This is probably my favorite Halo Top
Flavor of those I have tried. It's surprisingly good for a low cal ice cream. Has a great birthday cake flavor.
Misha R.
Durham, NC
I guess if you’re dieting this is okay? It becomes a little overwhelming as it taste like a protein shake with more sugar and has an unusual texture.
Shaquel H.
American fork, UT
I only give this a 4 because this specific flavor was quite different from the others I've had. It was kind of airy and the sprinkles tasted like wax
Tash V.
This flavor in particular is very sweet. But still delicious. I have yet to try the other flavors. But I love this as a low-calorie ice-cream option.
Ashley P.
Raleigh, NC
Great ice cream and has taken the spot of any other ice cream I use to eat. I don't feel
Bloated even after eating an entire carton! Worth the price
Ashley N.
Wisconsin
My husband and I purchased this ice cream on a weekly basis usually. We love that we can have ice cream without feeling guilty after eating the pint.
MEGAN H.
Davenport , WA
So freaking good! You don’t need the extra calories in order to eat stuff that tastes amazing! Tastes like birthday cake and is just like ice cream!
Genna R.
Woodlyn
This ice cream is amazing! We always have some in our freezer just in case we get in the mood for ice cream, but don't want all those extra calories.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.