BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Julianne G.
This ice cream is amazing! Very affordable! This ice cream is so light in your tummy you can barley even tell you ate anything! I could eat the whole thing and not feel sick after! Highly recommend!
Gabby M.
Radford, VA
This is a great alternative to full fat ice cream. It takes pretty dang good for being “healthy” and I feel no guilt when I eat the whole pint. I definitely recommend letting it thaw for 10 minutes before eating for the best taste.
emmy u.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was the first flavor of halo top I’ve ever tried. It’s advertised as a healthy ice cream, and it was still sooo delicious! I’m typically not the biggest birthday cake flavor fanatic, but this one was so yummy! Although it is quite pricy, it was so worth it. It’s also more of a treat for every once in a while.
Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
I love this ice cream . It offers good taste with less guilt. It is a little pricier than the other ice cream brand but it is worth it. A good alternative for people who are cutting back on sugar.
Courtney D.
South Shore, KY
What a much healthier choice when it comes to ice cream. I had been craving some ice cream so bad during my second pregnancy. I knew ice cream was out of the question until a friend mentioned Halo to me! I wasn't s huge fan of the price 😳 But I sure was of the product. I think the price could come down a little bit just so I could've bought it in bulk if different flavors 😉
Kayla Y.
Wellsburg, WV
You cant stop eating this!! Its blended perfectly, its whole milk, fresh ingredients. Its nearly irresistable! With so many options its hard to choose to just one to review. I wish i could eat thrm all!
Morgan L.
Fargo, ND
This ice cream is delicious! It’s got the most protein that’s hidden in its ingredients that you don’t even believe that your having a dessert! Highly recommend their many flavors are delicious!
Meghan P.
Chicopee, MA
I did not care for this ice cream at all. After all the hype I was hoping it would be a better alternative, but i only had a few bites and had to throw it away. Hard to eat, expensive, and not smooth like ice cream should be.
Delanie K.
There was a lot of hype around this product. I mean how on earth can this entire thing be so few calories. When I first tried it I was sort of disappointed. As an avid ice cream fan, I was hoping for it to taste like any other ice cream. Sadly it didn’t. It didn’t have as rich or creamy if a flavor. This ice cream is still good and the more I had it the more I grew to like it. It just won’t replace normal ice cream completely for me.
Rebecca M.
Orlando, FL
I’m typically not a big fan of birthday cake flavored things, so I was weary about trying. But something about halo tops flavor got me. It’s probably my favorite of their products, and I would say it’s the most well known/liked flavor across the board. It’s a good balance of sweet and protein filled. You don’t feel like you’re eating chalk, it tastes like ice cream still
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.