BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
I cannot believe there are only 280 calories in this product! The flavor is great, but I had to knock a star for the price - super expensive unfortunately!
Heidi B.
Newport
I love halo top! Its my favorite ice cream. I can eat it on keto and not feel guilty. It tastes aweseom and it seriously is likee atig a normal ice cream!
Rachita S.
Jamaica , NY
I didn’t like the taste of this at all. It’s still lying in my freezer. I couldn’t eat it. I hope they improve the taste of this. I wouldn’t recommend it .
Angela R.
Christiana, TN
Only 280 calories?!?! Yes please! This ice cream actaully have a great taste without the calories of regular ice cream. Plus it tastes like birthday cake!
Tanya M.
It was a bit too sweet for me didn't taste like cake. Not my favorite from Halo ... not sure how healthy this is. I am deft a repeat consumer of the brand
Cayla H.
Chino Hills
Might as well be eating frosting this stuff is so good. It does take awhile to be soft enough to eat, but just a few spoonfuls is enough to kill a craving
Samantha T.
Gahanna, OH
This is the best flavor out of the Halo Top choices! I can indulge and not feel so guilty! I like to have it after dinner instead of a protein shake!
Brianna T.
Saint george, UT
Birthday cake is so good! I wish there were more of it in there so I could get a better taste. It’s a great healthy alternative to the normal ice creams.
Erica P.
Flemington, NJ
Halo top is so yummy and it’s healthier than normal ice cream!!! I definitely recommend it if you are trying to be healthier but can’t give up ice cream!
Ian K.
Best flavor they make in my opinion. This is a weight loss person's dream when it comes to the nutrition facts and the delicious taste of this ice cream.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.