BY HALO TOP

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Have you tried the salted caramel flavour?4 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
Mariel S.
Out of the original flavors this is definitely one of my favorites. The consistency is just like real ice cream, you just have to remember to leave it out for a little while. The best part is you can eat the whole pint for the fraction of the calories in a Ben & Jerry's pint.
Kayla H.
Carlsbad, CA
I've tried a couple of the halo top flavors and the birthday cake is by far my favorite. Like it recommends, it tastes better when you let it thaw for a couple minutes. It gets more flavorful the more it softens. Make sure you let it soften or it won't be as good to eat!
Mackenzie J.
Columbus , OH
Halo Top has become my favorite ice cream because of how much protein and how few calories are in it! I LOVE it! They don't take short cuts, so it takes a minute for it thaw. Would recommend this is anyone looking for a sweet treat, while trying to by smart calorie wise.
Stacey R.
Columbia, IL
This ice cream is so freakin good. It definitely has the birthday cake flavor to it. I love that it is so low in calories too. This was the second Halo Top ice cream I had and I have been hooked since. I am definitely a fan of Halo Top. This is a great 'diet' ice cream.
Paola P.
halo top is one of the BEST low calorie icecream brands!!! Ive tried almost all the flavors and BIRTHDAY cake is the best!!! tastes just like icecream and even though it runs at $5-$6 per pint.. it's worth it since most pints only have up to 360 calories! So yummy without feeling guilty
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very impressed with this ice cream! I have previously tried other "healthy" ice creams but was disappointed due to them tasting watery. This one was creamy and very delicious! I didn't feel like I was being deprived of anything and it's very comparable to regular ice cream.
Bernadette M.
Favorite flavor of Halo Top so far. I'm able to enjoy ice cream without the guilt! So good for you. A great snack that fills me up and keeps my sweet cravings satisfied. Halo Top is the best thing to hit shelves for ice cream lovers who want to cut back on the cals!
Kaitlen M.
Brooklyn, NY
My boyfriend and I tried this for the first time yesterday, and while I liked it, you could definitely taste the low-calorie quality of it. Not necessarily in a bad way, it just wasn't the experience of Ben and Jerry's haha. I am planning on trying other flavors tho!
Emily B.
Hockessin, DE
I was so disappointed in this flavor. I know came is supposed to be sweet but I feel like they took the sweet note to the next level. Not only did they make it overly sweet you could still taste the overwhelming protein powder flavor. Thai is not the best flavor out there.
Jessica I.
Provo, UT
i love this flavor. and i love this brand. i love the fact that it is only 220 calories rather than the usual 1000 from most brands. I can eat this and not feel as guilty as when i eat other brands. it also doesnt lack in flavor and taste just because of low calorie
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?