BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Krista S.
I love having the option of a low calorie, high protein ice cream. Unfortunately, I do not like the taste or texture of this ice cream. Also, this ice cream is WAY overpriced.
Maggie M.
ORANGE, NJ
When you just need a simply pick me up without the guilt, this is what I reach for. It's soft enough eat and has an amazing flavor. I usually just eat it all the same day lol.
Breann S.
Wappingers Falls, NY
Healthy ice cream, never heard of such a thing until i came across this, tastes amazing, it's protein & fiber filled great for a nighttime snack or breakfast. So delicious & healthy you can sit & eat a whole pint & not feel guilty !
Carin R.
Sanford, ME
This stuff is seriously delicious! We had it for a going away party on top of some freshly baked cookies and it was a huge hit! Everyone loves ice cream that's good for you!
Wendy P.
Beale Air Force Base
This stuff is addicting. I love the brand and this flavor is perfect for a sweet tooth. It even has sprinkles in it. It's almost like a whipped version of regular ice cream.
Abigaile W.
Grand Rapids
Tasted a little like cardboard. If you remember it is a healthier alternative to most other kinds of ice cream that helps. It was not bad, just not worth the hype in my opinion.
Meagan N.
It was okay...if I wasnt trying to lose weight I would not purchase again. But because it's summer and I love ice cream I will. The only things it really has in common with regular ice cream is that it's frozen and white.
Elizabeth N.
New boston , NH
I had high hopes for this low calorie/ high protein ice cream. The taste was decent but it gave me
Horrible stomach cramps- I'm guessing from the highly processed ingredients. Also very expensive
Ashley W.
I can't rave enough about this ice cream.. the price is way too high but I always love when it's on sale or I can find a coupon. I love that even on healthy eating habits I can splurge without ruining everything I've worked for
Grace S.
Overland Park, KS
Halo top is amazing. Great calories and macros but tastes just as good (or better) than regular ice cream flavors. This is one of my favorite flavors. Only down fall is it is a little expensive!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?