BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Gabrielle Y.
Truly a birthday cake flavor and can't say enough good things. I go back and forth between believing their calorie count and not. It is just so good!!
Joanna C.
Cross Plains, WI
I love the idea of Halo Top, but this flavor was not my favorite. The birthday cake flavor was hard to taste and the sprinkles were almost nonexistent.
Miranda S.
Henderson
Yum, yum, yum! Adorable packaging & super delicious.. it's a bit pricey but it's worth it! Healthier alternatives to ice cream is always a win for me!
Lexie P.
Eatonville, WA
It is awesome that this is only 280 calories per pint, but it's grainy and the flavor isn't very nice. It tastes like a candle as opposed to ice cream.
Mary C.
Greenville, SC
Best guilt free ice cream!!! I can enjoy an after dinner treat without feeling like I'm cheating on my diet! Even my husband can't tell the difference!
Madison E.
HARTMAN, AR
Expensive but definitely worth it if you're on a diet and want a delicious treat. And is so yummy. I love birthday cake so this is a great alternative.
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
This ice cream is really tasty and the amount of calories is awesome. The price is really high though and is hard to find, not offered at many stores.
Rachel L.
Columbus
I've recently become obsessed with Halo Top, and the birthday cake flavor is my absolute favorite. High in protein and tastes close to the real thing!
Hannah B.
Mill Valley, CA
SO GOOD!!! I love that I can eat the whole pint all for 280 calories!! Great taste and sprinkles hidden throughout the ice cream are a great addition.
Kate B.
Enid, OK
It has a really weird texture. I tried to get past it but I couldn't. The flavor was weak too. Probably best to just ration out a ben and Jerry's pint.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.