BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Alexa M.
Columbus, OH
This alongside the mint chocolate chip flavors are my absolute favorite! They are delicious but keep me feeling light, perfect for cheat meal day (everyday)!
Shayleen N.
Kissimmee, FL
Loving everything about this ice cream and how you don't feel guilty eating a scoop on a weak day of being healthy. The sprinkles in it give it a nice touch!
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Halo Top is my ALL TIME FAVORITE!!! Birthday Cake tastes JUST LIKE most other unhealthy alternatives. I can snack on this stuff guilt free! Highly recommend.
Olivia S.
Loris, SC
This is perfect for all us women who stress eat!! Nothing like cuddling up, watching a movie, and eating the whole pint of ice cream without feeling guilty.
Maggie C.
Russellville, AL
I always have halo top in my freezer! It is an easy way to treat myself without feeling bad for the calories!! Best product around for low calorie ice cream.
Kristin K.
Maumee, OH
Finally! An ice cream I don’t feel bad about eating! The birthday cake flavor is SO good! I was nervous it wasn’t going to be creamy enough but it was great!
Kellee G.
This flavor is one of my favorites. It's sweet but not too sweet and that's why I love it. It also has sprinkles in it! Tastes like the real thing, so good!
Jenn M.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE Halo Top ice creams. This birthday cake one literally tastes like birthday cake. All the flavors are great without the guilt of traditional ice cream.
Savannah T.
Being on a low carb diet this ice cream is the best treat! If I'm craving a slice of birthday cake I just grab this and eat my half a pint and I'm in heaven!
Kaitlyn M.
Peabody, MA
I love Halo Top Ice Cream! It tastes amazing and although it’s a bit pricy compared to alternatives, I feel that you are definitely getting a better taste.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.