BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Stephanie N.
Charlotte, NC
Best healthy ice cream out there.  I ate it a lot when I had gestational diabetes because it is high in protein so helps get a sweet fix without breaking the bank on sugar.
Megan B.
Arlington, TN
Birthday cake ice cream is by far my favorite. Make it healthy ice cream and it's even more my favorite. The taste is great and smooth. Lots of protein for an ice cream!
Nadin H.
Halo Top Birthday Cake ice cream taste so amazing! I love that this is so low calorie! I don't have to feel guilty if I finish an entire container! Thank you Halo Top!
Cassandra C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am not a huge ice cream person, but every so often I get a craving and get on a kick. One weekend we had Ben and Jerry's, but it just didn't hit the spot. A couple weekends later we got Oberweiss and I felt the same way. On a whim I picked up this Halo Top and I was in love. I have had low cal ice cream before that are just awful and I had low expectations, but this was just amazing. We ended up getting several more flavors. Only negative is it's quite pricey but since we don't eat a lot of ice cream I'm okay with splurging when we do.
wanda y.
Brighton, MA
This ice cream is sweeter than one would expect considering it has protein powder in it. However it does taste good, but the price is pretty high which is why I only gave it three stars.
Amanda F.
West allis, WI
I could rave about halo too for days! It's the best healthy ice cream out there! They have so many flavors to choose from and only have around 200 calories per pint which makes eating it so much better
Alyssa L.
Bakersfield
I just discovered this ice cream and I love it. Birthday cake flavor makes you feel like your eating something unhealthy but this ice cream isn't unhealthy at all.
Crystal C.
Nope, nope, nope. I'm not a picky person and love health foods but this is so bad to be. The texture isn't there and it tastes like playdoh meets birthday cake protein powder and blended with water. I gave this a fair shot and ate many spoon fulls but same taste every time. Sorry Halo I wanted to love you. Will never buy this flavor again. I gave it two stars for the protein and fiber in it but it's of no use to me when I can't eat it
Brittany B.
Indianapolis, IN
I love that Costco now carries this and runs sales on an already great deal! I have found that Kroger runs great specials on this brand as well. My favorite low calorie ice cream!
Zaura A.
This is everything I've been waiting for... as someone who struggles with staying fit because of her sweet tooth, this product come sin clutch every time. It's light weight, I don't feel guilty after finishing a whole pint to myself in 10 minutes, knowing theirs protein in it, along with all the natural ingredients... this is what icecream should be made out of from the beginning! This flavor is absolutely true to its name, tastes exactly like a piece of cake loaded with frosting.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?