BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Courtney L.
Was not pleased with the texture nor taste. It was VERY sweet. The texture is very creamy and frothy almost like whipped cream. Will not purchase again.
Andie S.
So amazingly yummy! It definitely feels (texture) like a frozen yogurt - like it has more protein than sugar. It's great because I feel more healthy eating it.
Kaylynn C.
Lindenhurst, NY
This flavor was kind of gross, tasted like alcohol, I tried this brand because it was on sale but I prefer enlighten, half the calories and tasted much better
Stephanie S.
Knox, IN
This is the best ice cream I’ve ever eaten! And the nutrition facts on it are the best! They fit into my calories and carbs every time and tastes sooo amazing
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
This stuff is fantastic!! Love it! Creamy and tAste so good. Doesn't compare to any other brand. Wish you could buy it in a bigger container. I would recommend
Liz J.
Barboursville, WV
Halo top is seriously the best ice cream! And it being lower calorie is just a plus! You wouldn't know it was low-cal looking at it or tasting It! So so good!
Aubrey Y.
This ice cream packs a great taste, especially for how little calories come along with it. I try to always keep some in my freezer for when a sweet tooth hits!
Cassandra V.
Dayton, OH
Hands down the best birthday cake flavoured ice cream.. without the guilt! Creamy, full of flavour, & tastes like you should be eating something guilt ridden.
Morgan M.
Huntington, WV
My favorite ice cream ! And it’s only 280 calories ! It has such a good flavor I always buy it at Kroger Amy other ice cream is so fattening but not halo top!
Erica P.
Bought a bulk at bjs and its DELICIOUS!!! as non dairy it is so tasty and the most like real ice cream. Ive heard bad reviews but you have to find your flavor
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.