BY HALO TOP

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?3 Answers
Yarden T.
Dunwoody
It's healthy. It's pretty delicious. But it's not ice cream. It does have a good flavor, and it honestly reminds me of eating normal birthday cake ice cream. And the no guilt part is truly incredible. The only problem I have with it is the texture is a little hard and icy.
Taylor (.
Des Moines, IA
Hands-down he best healthy ice cream there is. Who doesn't love indulging while not adding on all of those extra calories and carbs? It's one of those "I can eat it whenever I want and not feel guilty" types of food. You MUST TRY if you love ice cream - this one is simply the best.
Morgan A.
I actually had this for my birthday because since I love sweets so much, I asked my family not to buy me a cake. I'll end up eating whatever's left. So this way my "birthday cake" and it was delicious. I haven't bought it again but I will soon. The low calories and good taste attract me to it even more.
Darian D.
Maybe I just need to try a different flavor? I'm giving this brand the benefit of the doubt since I have heard nothing but good reviews plus it is healthier than average ice cream. I was not a big fan of the taste of this ice cream but I will say it did have a nice creamy texture.
Kaitlyn F.
Tastes fantastic and is my favorite of the Halo Top offerings. I like that I can eat the whole pint and not feel like I have to run a marathon. Let's be honest, I shouldn't eat a whole pint but you know I will anyways so at least it's healthier, right? That's what I'll tell myself.
Kaitlyn B.
I have tried a couple different flavors from this brand and I think some are really great but others not so much. My favorite is the birthday cake ice cream but my least favorite is the peanut butter. I find that these ice cream taste sorta powdery but they are still super good.
Mariel S.
Out of the original flavors this is definitely one of my favorites. The consistency is just like real ice cream, you just have to remember to leave it out for a little while. The best part is you can eat the whole pint for the fraction of the calories in a Ben & Jerry's pint.
Jules T.
Tucson , AZ
I can’t control myself around ice cream, so it’s good to have some that I can eat all of and not hate myself afterwards. Unlike other low calorie ice cream it actually has a nice creamy texture. It’s pricy but if you have the money and are watching your calories I recommend it.
c h.
oh my goodness this ice cream is so incredible! while trying to do a lifestyle change, ok a diet, this is the perfect treat and I don't feel bad eating! the texture and taste is as if i am eating regular ice cream! I highly recommend this to those who are trying to get in shape but still want their ice cream fix!
Amber S.
Winter Park , FL
Where do I begin... Not only is it delicious . .. Its high in protein so it makes it a great"cheat meal" when I have a sweet craving.. The birthday cake flavor head to be one of my if not my Favorite flavor (red velvet and peanut butter is a close second) great taste and price
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?