BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Abigaile W.
Grand Rapids
Tasted a little like cardboard. If you remember it is a healthier alternative to most other kinds of ice cream that helps. It was not bad, just not worth the hype in my opinion.
Wendy P.
Beale Air Force Base
This stuff is addicting. I love the brand and this flavor is perfect for a sweet tooth. It even has sprinkles in it. It's almost like a whipped version of regular ice cream.
Breann S.
Wappingers Falls, NY
Healthy ice cream, never heard of such a thing until i came across this, tastes amazing, it's protein & fiber filled great for a nighttime snack or breakfast. So delicious & healthy you can sit & eat a whole pint & not feel guilty !
Meagan N.
It was okay...if I wasnt trying to lose weight I would not purchase again. But because it's summer and I love ice cream I will. The only things it really has in common with regular ice cream is that it's frozen and white.
Elizabeth N.
New boston , NH
I had high hopes for this low calorie/ high protein ice cream. The taste was decent but it gave me
Horrible stomach cramps- I'm guessing from the highly processed ingredients. Also very expensive
Grace S.
Overland Park, KS
Halo top is amazing. Great calories and macros but tastes just as good (or better) than regular ice cream flavors. This is one of my favorite flavors. Only down fall is it is a little expensive!
Erin W.
This is an ice cream you can feel good about eating. Most of the Halo Top pints are around 300 calories and I have a tendency to finish the pint. It's definitely cheaper to buy a gallon of low quality ice cream but you get what you pay for. The birthday cake flavour is only second favourite to the red velvet. I used to only be able to find it at Whole Foods but CVS just recently started to carry it and I've seen it at Jewel and Walmart as well. Definitely worth treating yourself.
Allee G.
Moulton, AL
My new diet staple. This has the best flavor and doesn't have as many carbs as most. It doesn't taste artificial at all, and it has natural ingredients which are a plus!
Nikki L.
San Leandro, CA
Yum, yum, YUM! Ok, how can you beat a pint of ice cream with only 280 calories?! By making it taste like heaven.. I mean birthday cake!! It has something like 9 grams of protein and it's so much better for you than regular ice cream! The only downside, which it even says on the container, is that because it has no artificial softeners (or sweeteners), it is hard as a rock when you take it out of the freezer. Something this good, you really don't want to have to wait for, but it's totally worth the wait! Just let it sit out for a few minutes and then have at it! So, so good!!
Tiffany H.
Mount joy , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! It tastes like a real cake. It's a bit different then other ice cream in its texture but it's still wonderful. Although it's very expensive for a pint.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?