BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Melena S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Holy yum! Who knew you could eat an entire pint of ice cream and ingest less calories than a small French fry!? SO GOOD. And better for you than traditional ice cream.
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is okay. Good nutrition label but it falls short in flavor. You'd be better off eating the vanilla with your own sprinkles on top. The cake flavor is too subtle here.
gabriela r.
Ice cream is by far my favorite dessert. The only problem is, I always feel guilty when I eat it! With halo I could have as much as I want without having instant regrets. I recently starting buying this and don't wanna go back. Thank you Halo! Highly recommended.
Nicole S.
Everett , WA
Nice to have a birthday cake flavor! It is yummy, but sometimes I feel like there are too many sprinkles, but that's a personal preference. It is creamy and delicious.
ASHLEY R.
LOUISVILLE, KY
This ice cream is absolutely to die for. The taste for it being a healthier option ice cream is absolutely amazing. My only issue is once I start I eat the whole pint!
Dannielle D.
Louisville, KY
I could eat a whole pint of this in one setting. It's that good! I don't feel guilty when eating it and I always try to have at least one in my fridge for emergencies.
Grace D.
Jonesboro, AR
We love halo top for its healthier qualities. High protein, low cal. I’m not a fan of the birthday cake flavor, though my boyfriend loves it! It’s his favorite flavor.
Erica F.
Livermore, CA
I was so excited to try Halo as an ice obsession foodie but these were disappointing. This flavor in particular has a strange after taste. Not planning to try again...
BriAnna L.
Puyallup, WA
When I heard of halo ice cream j thought it had to be a joke. Not only is it delicious but it’s affordable I mean you can eat the entire pint and not feel guilty at all
Emma S.
Kansas City, MO
I heard about this but was hesitant to pay for it but OMG TOTALLY WORTH IT. I really liked the taste and texture. Great product. I want to try all the other flavors now
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?