BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Rebecka H.
Gillette
It tastes like real ice cream but is more filling. I only eat a little at a time instead of binging like usual and it's healthy with the extra protein and less calories!
Tara B.
I love the Halo Top birthday cake! It isn't overly sweet like a lot of birthday ice cream and I love that it has fun sprinkles in it as well. The texture is creamy but very light which I really enjoy. I try not to eat it to much but it's my go to when I do splurge!
Alyssa L.
Muncie, IN
These ice creams are just the best. They are so low calorie that you don't feel bad for eating the entire pint, and they taste amazing, unlike so many low calorie ice creams.
Kiersten B.
I can only eat about a quarter of the pint in one sitting because it's sweet, but it's so good! I love how it has sugar alcohol in it, which isn't bad for you, like other artificial sweetners!
Hanna A.
Ice cream with protein and clean ingredients how can you go wrong. I love halo top. So far I like all the flavors I have tried. The birthday cake flavor is great and I love the sprinkles. I would definitely recommend halo top and have been purchasing it for years.
Tressa W.
New braunfels , TX
I wanted to like this so much. It seemed like a dream come true, until I got it in my mouth. So disappointing. This "ice cream" is what chalk tastes like. I tried several flavors, including the birthday one, and they all end up with an unfortunate after taste.
I love the packaging. I love it so much I was okay with how slightly overpriced I found it.
This stuff shouldn't be called ice cream. In fact, if someone does like it, I would imagine they've never had actual ice cream before.
Amber W.
Duluth, MN
Light on calories, big on protein, you can eat the whole thing without feeling bad. Birthday cake one of my favorites from halo top. Only downfall is the price. It's spendy
Ava J.
Bethlehem, PA
I enjoyed the birthday cake flavor, but the consistency of this ice cream was a bit off. I preferred the consistency of Halo Top's "Oatmeal Cookie" flavor much more.
kami P.
flavor is good, but since I'm on a keto diet, it is still too much sugar. but this flavor is yummy..you just HAVE to let it soften a bit before you eat it for best taste
Jennifer-Patrick L.
Sandy
I tried this because I had a free coupon. It’s nice that the calorie count is low but the texture is bad. It’s grainy. I wouldn’t buy it again especially for the price.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?