BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Stephanie S.
Knox, IN
This is the best ice cream I’ve ever eaten! And the nutrition facts on it are the best! They fit into my calories and carbs every time and tastes sooo amazing
Rachael A.
Allendale, MI
LOVE this flavor along with the Red Velvet kind. These ice creams are pretty expensive for their size (I think I paid $6 just for one) but they are delicious.
Aubrey Y.
This ice cream packs a great taste, especially for how little calories come along with it. I try to always keep some in my freezer for when a sweet tooth hits!
Samantha H.
Lincoln, NE
I follow a Keto lifestyle and this has been a lifesaver for me. While it’s not 100% keto friendly, it helps me to curve my sugar cravings. Best ice cream ever!
Cassandra V.
Dayton, OH
Hands down the best birthday cake flavoured ice cream.. without the guilt! Creamy, full of flavour, & tastes like you should be eating something guilt ridden.
Morgan M.
Huntington, WV
My favorite ice cream ! And it’s only 280 calories ! It has such a good flavor I always buy it at Kroger Amy other ice cream is so fattening but not halo top!
Erica P.
Bought a bulk at bjs and its DELICIOUS!!! as non dairy it is so tasty and the most like real ice cream. Ive heard bad reviews but you have to find your flavor
Katherine F.
Universal Cty, TX
1st time user and I fell in love. Taste is rich and texture is creamy. I'd suggest leaving it out a few minutes before digging in. Great low carb alternative!
Anastasia B.
Halo top is such an amazing ice cream especially when you shouldn't be eating ice cream but want a little taste!! They're healthy for you so it makes it ok :)
Liz J.
Barboursville, WV
Halo top is seriously the best ice cream! And it being lower calorie is just a plus! You wouldn't know it was low-cal looking at it or tasting It! So so good!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.