BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Samantha B.
Haddonfield, NJ
Surprisingly good! It is not as creamy as regular ice cream but it hits the spot, especially if you don't think about the fact it's "healthy". Liked this flavor, thought it tasted good!
Rashell B.
This brand of ice cream is the best! The oatmeal cookie is my absolute favorite ice cream. The birthday cake tastes just like mayfield but without all the calories!
Toni G.
Kalamazoo , MI
By far my FAVORITE flavor! So hard to eat just one pint, I wish I could buy these more! I always recommend my friends try them and it becomes their favorites too!
amanda b.
Great tasting for this kind of ice cream and it's healthier than any other kind of ice cream. You don't feel as guilty eating it when you're consuming less calories!
Nicole H.
Five stars. Golden awards. Top of the line. Could eat the whole thing with no guilt. Highly recommend it to anyone. Now for the search to find more coupons for it.
Hazel C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you are looking for an ice cream alternative, Halo top is good. Although it definitely isn’t the real thing. Worth a try but not something I have purchased again.
Breanna N.
Attalla, AL
If you have an exrltra sweet tooth this halo top is one of the best ones in my opinion. Sooooo freaking yummy. Almost want to eat it with cake anyway it's so good!
Andrea A.
Schaumburg, IL
My husband and I love splitting a pint of Halo Top! Okay he might not love sharing... but the flavors are so yummy. I believe we’ve tried them all at this point!
Mariel R.
Providence, RI
I love it anytime of the year the only ice cream i buy for me and my family because it taste amazing and it doesn’t have a lot of calories. The price is not bad.
Andrea S.
Del haven , NJ
This just wasn't very good. It was the only flavor I tried and it turned me off. Tasted like a crappy birth day cake protein shake shoved into watered down half nnhalf
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?