BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Catherine J.
Placentia, CA
This is an amazing substitute for anyone who likes ice cream but is watching their calories. The down sides are its not quite as creamy as regular ice cream and its much higher priced.
Kimberly P.
Spartanburg, SC
Everyday is my birthday when I’m eating HaloTop’s Birthday cake!! Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream is the best and healthier option for ice cream!
Emily D.
Blauvelt, NY
I recently started trying new flavors of halo top but my favorite is still birthday cake! It satisfies my sweet tooth while not ruining my diet!
Karley M.
Wauconda, IL
I cannot get enough! It’s my way to get my satisfaction of ice cream, without the guilt! On any diet I am on, I can always work this in!
Vivian A.
Jerome , ID
Healthy alternative and super filling you might end up eating the whole carton! It's full of protein and makes it easier to indulge
Heather W.
Hartselle
So good that sometimes I'll eat an entire container for dinner. Guilt free? Sort of... if you have the willpower for moderation.
Sean L.
It's always tough to find a healthy but tasty treat. Halo Top has done a great job of finding a great balance that allows anyone who is striving to live a healthier life the ability to enjoy some delicious ice cream guilt free. I would definitely buy again.
Caitlin G.
I could eat the entire pint in one sitting...and not care at all. So good. Still stays a little too hard to scoop though.
Hannah P.
Florence, AL
AMAZING ice cream!! I didn't feel all gross after eating it!! It was so light and fluffy,but I wish it was cheaper.
Taryn H.
West Jordan, UT
This is yummy for a low calorie treat. Totally hits the spot when you need something sweet in the summer.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.