BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
carla l.
Salem, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can't get enough.  I don't think it necessarily tastes like birthday cake but it DOES taste exactly like birthday cake frosting!  Holy pickles, this stuff is absolutely amazing and I can't believe that it's even lower in fat and calories compared to traditional ice cream.  If only it was sold in quarts or gallons--but then I might be in trouble :).  I could seriously eat this all the time.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm on the keto diet and got recommended this ice cream. It tastes just like the regular ice cream. I bought it for a little over 3 dollars at the grocery store. It has many different flavors, I've only tried a few. My favorite is the mint, and cookie dough. It tastes just like the real thing! Would recommend if looking for a healthier version of ice cream. The tubs are kinda small but I only eat a little at a time. Usually lasts me about a week
Alisha S.
Bellingham
Halo top is a fitness junkies dream. I really loved the Birthday Cake flavor. My main gripe w/ Halo Top is how frequently my pint was under filled. Sometimes the bottom 1/4 or so of the pint is COMPLETELY empty. It’s a little ridiculous.
Kristi L.
Brainerd, MN
Seriously, if you haven’t bought his product do yourself a favor and buy any flavor. You won’t be disappointed. I love that there’s finally an ice cream that I can eat without feeling guilty afterwards.
Katie M.
Madison
A great way to get your sweet ice cream fix if you are lactose intolerant or on a diet! It has so many less calories than the average ice cream but tastes just as good! The only bad thing is the price is a little high for a small tub of ice cream. I would get this on special occasions or if it is on sale. I've only tried the birthday cake flavor, but it is so good I need to try all the others!
Ashley S.
Monticello
I. Not a fan of the Hall Top ice creams I do not like there flavor and there is something about the consistency of the ice cream I do not. I know it's supposed to be a healthier option but is it really?
Jessica I.
Brooklyn, NY
Mmmm the best flavor! It satisfies your sweet tooth craving without making you feel bloated when you over do your portion. It feels airy and light but doesn’t lose the texture of regular ice cream. 4/5 because sometimes you just can’t compare to the creaminess and density of real ice cream!
Ally K.
Delicious low sugar ice cream, but full of flavor. These are super affordable compared to other pint sized options. All major groceries carry this brand but the flavors available per store are limited.
Tiffany B.
Mesa, AZ
This is a very good ice cream substitute. It did have a slight diet taste, but nothing overbearing. I really liked this flavor. It does taste like the birthday cake flavored ice cream I've had before. The only thing that I don't care for is the price. These are quite pricey for the size of the container. I would recommend it. I'll probably get more when they are on sale. Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
Halo top is pretty good! Out of all the flavors I have tried so far, this one is my favorite. When you let it sit on the counter for a few minutes, the ice cream is nice and smooth. Don’t try to eat it right out the freezer, it’s hard. Definitely let it sit out for a few minutes.

The only negative thing I have to say is that it might be a little too sweet, but overall.. good ice cream 🍨
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?