BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Kalen G.
Inver Grove, MN
One of Halo Tops best flavors! Half the calories of other ice creams and less sugar too! Love that this product is vegetarian friendly (as all ice creams should be!) high price point, but TOTALLY worth it
Nilomee P.
This is such a good flavor for ice cream. I tried this brand after hearing that it was high in protein and low calories. I’m so happy I can indulge in this without the guilt. Awesome stuff! Great flavors.
carla l.
salem, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can't get enough.  I don't think it necessarily tastes like birthday cake but it DOES taste exactly like birthday cake frosting!  Holy pickles, this stuff is absolutely amazing and I can't believe that it's even lower in fat and calories compared to traditional ice cream.  If only it was sold in quarts or gallons--but then I might be in trouble :).  I could seriously eat this all the time.
alex D.
Richmond, TX
Halo top ice cream it's so good with so many few calories at first to taste wasn't good but after you get used to it and it's honestly such a good brand they have multiple flavors you should try them out
Samantha P.
With the calorie count so low for ice cream I don’t even feel guilty getting down on a whole pint. I like the mint chocolate chip a little more than the birthday cake but the birthday cake is still good.
Katie C.
Birmingham , AL
This is not my favorite halo too flavor but it’s good! It’s sweet and creamy but you have to let it sit out for a few minutes right out of the fridge to soften. For a healthy option this is a good choice
Alexa A.
If you like birthday cake/party cake flavored sweets then you’ll like this ice cream! The perfect guilt free treat! This ice has less calories then most that are just like it with the same great taste!!
alishia c.
I love this brand of ice cream,it's not my favorite but it's the healthiest I'm told. It has a nice creamy texture.It has a small birthday cake flavor with tiny soft sprinkles inside,a very rich flavor.
Maddy E.
Braselton, GA
Who doesn't like ice cream that also provides you with sufficient amounts of protein? I know I do! This product has great flavor and texture for only being low calorie. I would recommend halo top to all my friends. I buy mine at Kroger.
Ally V.
Delicious low sugar ice cream, but full of flavor. These are super affordable compared to other pint sized options. All major groceries carry this brand but the flavors available per store are limited.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.