BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Jennifer-Patrick L.
Sandy
I tried this because I had a free coupon. It’s nice that the calorie count is low but the texture is bad. It’s grainy. I wouldn’t buy it again especially for the price.
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is okay. Good nutrition label but it falls short in flavor. You'd be better off eating the vanilla with your own sprinkles on top. The cake flavor is too subtle here.
Melena S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Holy yum! Who knew you could eat an entire pint of ice cream and ingest less calories than a small French fry!? SO GOOD. And better for you than traditional ice cream.
gabriela r.
Ice cream is by far my favorite dessert. The only problem is, I always feel guilty when I eat it! With halo I could have as much as I want without having instant regrets. I recently starting buying this and don't wanna go back. Thank you Halo! Highly recommended.
Sonam S.
Bloomington , MN
Oh my god I cannot even begin to describe how much I love this icecream. One spoon and I am hooked! Its my guilty pleasure and doesn't last long in the freezer ! Yummy!
Dannielle D.
Louisville, KY
I could eat a whole pint of this in one setting. It's that good! I don't feel guilty when eating it and I always try to have at least one in my fridge for emergencies.
Grace D.
Jonesboro, AR
We love halo top for its healthier qualities. High protein, low cal. I’m not a fan of the birthday cake flavor, though my boyfriend loves it! It’s his favorite flavor.
BriAnna L.
Nixa, MO
When I heard of halo ice cream j thought it had to be a joke. Not only is it delicious but it’s affordable I mean you can eat the entire pint and not feel guilty at all
Emma S.
Kansas City, MO
I heard about this but was hesitant to pay for it but OMG TOTALLY WORTH IT. I really liked the taste and texture. Great product. I want to try all the other flavors now
Nicole S.
Everett , WA
Nice to have a birthday cake flavor! It is yummy, but sometimes I feel like there are too many sprinkles, but that's a personal preference. It is creamy and delicious.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.