BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Caitlin K.
This ice cream was a little on the bland side. I mean I didn't expect much being so low in calories but it honestly just tasted like an egg custard or something. I might repurchase but in a different flavor.
Skyler B.
This ice cream is tasty, but my most recent tub had a slightly gritty texture. I'm not sure if the ice cream was a little old and it had started to ice over or if it was just from the batter, but it was a little weird.
Iris L.
San Antonio, TX
This ice cream is ridiculous. I figured with so few calories per pint and high protein, that it would taste like a protein shake. It definitely does not. It isn't very thick like a traditional ice cream, but it is soft and creamy and taste like yummy cake batter. The Chocolate Halo Top is just as yummy.
Stephanie W.
Cumberland, RI
Absolutely amazing taste. The flavor of ice cream without the heavy cream feeling!!! Plus packed with protein and less calories to make the guilt of having ice cream go out the window!! A favorite late night snack now!
Amanda S.
Westlake, OH
Favorite flavor. I love everything birthday cake and this lived up to the hype I had for it in my head. Such a healthy alternative to full fat no protein ice cream. I love almost every flavor of this brand they rock!
Amanda C.
Savannah, GA
So good!! It blew my expectations out of the water! Creamy and so yummy! Tastes just like Birthday cake. Best part is you don't feel guilty if you eat it all :-)
So much better than the competition
Alyssa K.
Jasper, AL
I LOVE this brand. It has some kind of magicalness that allows it to taste like ice cream while still being healthy. This flavor was sweet but less so than the vanilla.
Danielle D.
nutley, NJ
This is my absolute FAVORITE ice cream. I am obsessed with cake batter anything so this is perfection and I don't have to feel guilt knowing how little calories it is!
Catherine J.
Placentia, CA
This is an amazing substitute for anyone who likes ice cream but is watching their calories. The down sides are its not quite as creamy as regular ice cream and its much higher priced.
Kimberly P.
Spartanburg, SC
Everyday is my birthday when I’m eating HaloTop’s Birthday cake!! Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream is the best and healthier option for ice cream!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.