BY HALO TOP

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?3 Answers
Jessica S.
Pittsburgh, PA
THIS PRODUCT IS LIFE-CHANGING! My boyfriend and I used to buy a pint of ice cream every one to two weeks because we would crush it and it's 500 calories in one sitting. One night, we decided to splurge (it's a little expensive, $5 a pint) and try it and at only 260 calories per pint, we can afford to crush them. Hint: we now buy them in four packs for about $12.00 and don't feel guilty when we go a little overboard.
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
I hate this ice cream. I can't even express how much I hate it. I was so excited to try this ice cream given how low in calories it is, but it is not worth it. This is the only flavor I tried, and I really disliked it. It tasted very watered down and artificial to me. No incentive for me to pick this over full fat ice cream that I could actually enjoy.
Brei O.
Savannah, GA
Such a great alternative for those days you need to indulge but want to stay within your macros range. There's only 24g of sugar per pint and a whopping 20g of protein! It's light, creamy, and doesn't have a chemical taste, which is what I believe makes halo top stand out amongst the competition. 5 stars! Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream
erica l.
Wdm, IA
I think that this is a really yummy brand of ice cream, and it is really hard not to eat the whole container in just one sitting. I do like this is a healthy alternative and little to no calories comparable to regular ice cream, although I do wish that it was a bit more affordable so more people could have this healthier option of dessert.
Karina M.
Rochelle Park, NJ
so this is my go to ice-cream when i'm dieting.   birthday cake ice-cream tastes like the real deal.  in fact it also has sprinkles in the ice-cream
Kate B.
Good. Really good if you look at the calories and sugar your intaking. I love it when it's partially melted because then it's more like a custard icecream. Pricey, but I try to buy them when they go on sale. This is a good flavor. Not a lot of sprinkles in it, which is the only added non icecream ingredient in the container. Seems like a small container.
Cate P.
Favorite ice cream. I like that it's a little harder than traditional ice cream and doesn't melt as fast. Has a nice sweet flavor and birthday sprinkles mixed in. I get the 4-pack from Sam's Club or Costco for under $12, much cheaper than buying one at a time, which is good because it's easy to eat the whole container in one sitting.
Susín S.
W bloomfield , MI
Flavor is really really good. Low calorie is even better. I don't feel like i'm not eating ice cream. It doesn't feel like poor alternative. Easy to scoop. But it leaves this very strange, metallic, almost fishy odor on your spoon and sometimes in your mouth and something about that is unsettling. that's why i won't eat it anymore.
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
I LOVE Birthday cake, and I LOVE it even more knowing that this ice cream is more than just dessert, it's protein, and top it off, it's under 250 calories for the PINT!! (If you're like me, I can't eat that in one sitting, so that dessert stretches for days, making the calories decrease) so you feel less guilty about your splurge
Serena J.
San Diego, CA
This ice cream was not as good as I expected. I saw all the commercials, I heard all the great reviews, but it did not live up to my expectations. When I took it out of the freezer it was pretty hard, I let it defrost and it was still hard to scoop. The flavor tasted like birthday cake, but the whole sprinkles in it threw me off.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?