BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Barkado A.
Fort Campbell, KY
I am currently eating one! My "healthy" friends introduced this to me because i away have a sweet tooth but I don't want anything ruining my healthy lifestyle. I feel guilt free when I'm eating this because it's not full of sugar and calories! They are reasonably priced and healthy!
Katie M.
Anaheim, CA
This is my favorite flavor . My serving is half the container. I just can't stop. It's a bit pricey but it's really good guys. My freezer has like 3 or 4 of them in it. I keeps me in check when I'm counting calories
Daley G.
Austin, AR
I was very disappointed in this product. I need to try a different flavor because this did not taste very well. It did not have much taste in it and I truly didn't want to waste my daily calories on the product.
Nicole B.
Greenville, SC
Oh. My. Gosh. I cannot rave about halo top enough. I almost love this stuff more than regular ice cream and I don't feel near as guilty eating the entire pint (speaking from personal experience). Go buy it now!
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Halo ice cream is amazing! Hands down my favorite right now is the birthday version. It's sweet and full of flavor. It contains far less calories than the other leading ice cream brands. It is a little pricey but worth the splurge.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ
I can not believe how amazing 280 calories tasted! I picked it up for my husband & we fought over it! It's a bit pricey, nothing different than any of the small pint brands. I would definitely recommend this!
Hannah W.
Hayes, VA
Omg I just tried this for the first time last night. Talk about good! Make sure you let it sit out for a little while to become soft..... Good thing they are low in calories because I ate the whole thing!!!
Erica C.
Manassas, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I tried halo top for the first time recently trying to watch what I eat. I think halo top tastes pretty good but I don't like the texture. Some flavors I definitely don't like but love the birthday cake!
Makenna P.
Kansas City, MO
This is an awesome product and I love the way it taste!! It is easy to prepare and eat! It is pretty healthy for only 100 calories. It doesn't even taste like it would be healthy! It taste amazing!!
Maria M.
Columbus, OH
I didn't read that you have to let it sit out for a bit before eating it. But once I did, ohmygosh it was delicious. I love birthday cake flavored stuff and this was soooo good. My fiancé loved it more than I did.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.