BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Tara B.
I love the Halo Top birthday cake! It isn't overly sweet like a lot of birthday ice cream and I love that it has fun sprinkles in it as well. The texture is creamy but very light which I really enjoy. I try not to eat it to much but it's my go to when I do splurge!
Tressa W.
New braunfels , TX
I wanted to like this so much. It seemed like a dream come true, until I got it in my mouth. So disappointing. This "ice cream" is what chalk tastes like. I tried several flavors, including the birthday one, and they all end up with an unfortunate after taste.
I love the packaging. I love it so much I was okay with how slightly overpriced I found it.
This stuff shouldn't be called ice cream. In fact, if someone does like it, I would imagine they've never had actual ice cream before.
Kiersten B.
I can only eat about a quarter of the pint in one sitting because it's sweet, but it's so good! I love how it has sugar alcohol in it, which isn't bad for you, like other artificial sweetners!
Hanna A.
Ice cream with protein and clean ingredients how can you go wrong. I love halo top. So far I like all the flavors I have tried. The birthday cake flavor is great and I love the sprinkles. I would definitely recommend halo top and have been purchasing it for years.
Amber W.
Duluth, MN
Light on calories, big on protein, you can eat the whole thing without feeling bad. Birthday cake one of my favorites from halo top. Only downfall is the price. It's spendy
kami P.
flavor is good, but since I'm on a keto diet, it is still too much sugar. but this flavor is yummy..you just HAVE to let it soften a bit before you eat it for best taste
Melena S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Holy yum! Who knew you could eat an entire pint of ice cream and ingest less calories than a small French fry!? SO GOOD. And better for you than traditional ice cream.
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is okay. Good nutrition label but it falls short in flavor. You'd be better off eating the vanilla with your own sprinkles on top. The cake flavor is too subtle here.
Jennifer-Patrick L.
Sandy
I tried this because I had a free coupon. It’s nice that the calorie count is low but the texture is bad. It’s grainy. I wouldn’t buy it again especially for the price.
Dannielle D.
Louisville, KY
I could eat a whole pint of this in one setting. It's that good! I don't feel guilty when eating it and I always try to have at least one in my fridge for emergencies.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?