BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Molly H.
A decent alternative to more sugar-laden options. Not Ben & Jerry's. But a decent alternative. I'd buy this again, and would like to try other flavors, but options are limited in local stores.
Marissa P.
Des moines
By far one of their best flavors! I get halo top when I am looking to satisfy my seeet tooth without over consuming calories. It's the perfect go to ice cream replacement!
Stephanie N.
Charlotte, NC
Best healthy ice cream out there.  I ate it a lot when I had gestational diabetes because it is high in protein so helps get a sweet fix without breaking the bank on sugar.
Megan B.
Arlington, TN
Birthday cake ice cream is by far my favorite. Make it healthy ice cream and it's even more my favorite. The taste is great and smooth. Lots of protein for an ice cream!
Nadin H.
Halo Top Birthday Cake ice cream taste so amazing! I love that this is so low calorie! I don't have to feel guilty if I finish an entire container! Thank you Halo Top!
Cassandra C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am not a huge ice cream person, but every so often I get a craving and get on a kick. One weekend we had Ben and Jerry's, but it just didn't hit the spot. A couple weekends later we got Oberweiss and I felt the same way. On a whim I picked up this Halo Top and I was in love. I have had low cal ice cream before that are just awful and I had low expectations, but this was just amazing. We ended up getting several more flavors. Only negative is it's quite pricey but since we don't eat a lot of ice cream I'm okay with splurging when we do.
wanda y.
Brighton, MA
This ice cream is sweeter than one would expect considering it has protein powder in it. However it does taste good, but the price is pretty high which is why I only gave it three stars.
Amanda F.
West allis, WI
I could rave about halo too for days! It's the best healthy ice cream out there! They have so many flavors to choose from and only have around 200 calories per pint which makes eating it so much better
Alyssa L.
Bakersfield
I just discovered this ice cream and I love it. Birthday cake flavor makes you feel like your eating something unhealthy but this ice cream isn't unhealthy at all.
Callie B.
Florence, AL
This is the best flavor of the halo top brand! It doesn't taste like it is "healthy" ice cream! The texture of this brand is different but the taste of this one is delicious!! Expensive!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.