BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Hannah H.
Minneapolis
This is great ice cream with much fewer calories. The flavor is great and it is very refreshing. It's a nice way to have ice cream without the guilt. It is expensive but it is worth it. A couple other similar brands have a more ice texture, so this one makes the top of my list.
Katy Z.
This tastes amazing! If it were packaged differently, I'd be positive that I was eating my week's worth of treats in one sitting. The light texture is awesome and I can't wait to try different flavors!
Kacee L.
Lamar
My poor baby girl has not had cake ice cream since her Celiacs diagnosis 4 years ago. This product not only tastes amazing and is low cal but it's gluten free!!! She loves it!
Katherine C.
I love Halo Top so much!!!! All the flavors that I’ve tried so far have been amazing. I don’t even miss eating real ice cream especially because you can eat a while pint and not feel guilty about it.
Taylar O.
Halo top is a new favorite! Birthday cake is definitely my favorite flavor. You would never guess it's healthier for you than regular ice cream because it tastes just the same
Daisy O.
West Babylon, NY
Love this ice cream. Unbelievable that the calorie count is so low. There is no guilt in this sweet indulgence! If you are watching your weight try it, if not try it anyway!
Natalie G.
Dallas, TX
Probably my new favorite birthday cake ice cream, because it's delicious, HAS SPRINKLES, and is so low calorie. You have to let it sit out for a few minutes before eating it, but I always mix my ice cream with milk anyway and it's 👌
Amelia V.
Staten Island, NY
OMG I love this and don't feel guilty after eating it because it's healthier than regular ice cream. They have so many flavored my mind was blown away. And it tastes to good
Emily H.
Leander
No other low calorie ice cream compares. This is my all time favorite. The consistency is a little different than that of ice cream but it's so yummy you won't even notice!!
Alexis D.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is one of my favorite flavors from halo top. I buy these all the time. It's very delicious but is a little bit pricey for how much is in a pint. And sometimes the consistency isn't the same but I tell people to buy it all the time
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?