BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Elizabeth N.
New boston , NH
I had high hopes for this low calorie/ high protein ice cream. The taste was decent but it gave me
Horrible stomach cramps- I'm guessing from the highly processed ingredients. Also very expensive
Grace S.
Overland Park, KS
Halo top is amazing. Great calories and macros but tastes just as good (or better) than regular ice cream flavors. This is one of my favorite flavors. Only down fall is it is a little expensive!
Allee G.
Moulton, AL
My new diet staple. This has the best flavor and doesn't have as many carbs as most. It doesn't taste artificial at all, and it has natural ingredients which are a plus!
Maria W.
Homestead, PA
LOVE this ice cream! It's seriously hard to believe that it's actually good for you! The birthday cake flavor is always hard to find but so worth it when I do! Tastes just as good as regular ice cream, maybe even better!
Annika S.
Rapid City, SD
For being a protein ice cream, this was so good! I'm definitely glad I tried this product, as it has a better taste and texture compared to other "healthy" ice creams.
Samantha U.
Hinesville, GA
Ughhh.... Where has this been all my life? Soooo delicious yet healthy enough to get away with eating the whole pint. Low in sugar and calories but high in protein and I can guarantee you it is not lacking in flavor. Omg if you have never tasted this before I HIGHLY recommend picking up a pint at your local Kroger or Whole Foods!
Tiffany H.
Mount Joy, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! It tastes like a real cake. It's a bit different then other ice cream in its texture but it's still wonderful. Although it's very expensive for a pint.
Michelle N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ice cream is all about texture for me. This is not it. Even after leaving it out for s bit it still felt icy. Better than arctic zero but still def not real ice cream
Nikki L.
San Leandro, CA
Yum, yum, YUM! Ok, how can you beat a pint of ice cream with only 280 calories?! By making it taste like heaven.. I mean birthday cake!! It has something like 9 grams of protein and it's so much better for you than regular ice cream! The only downside, which it even says on the container, is that because it has no artificial softeners (or sweeteners), it is hard as a rock when you take it out of the freezer. Something this good, you really don't want to have to wait for, but it's totally worth the wait! Just let it sit out for a few minutes and then have at it! So, so good!!
rabecca r.
PICO RIVERA, CA
Holy moly! I LOVE this ice cream. I was on a diet and needed my ice cream fix, this fell into all the numbers I was counting and tasted better than regular ice cream
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.