BY HALO TOP

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?3 Answers
wanda y.
Brighton, MA
This ice cream is sweeter than one would expect considering it has protein powder in it. However it does taste good, but the price is pretty high which is why I only gave it three stars.
Alyssa L.
Bakersfield, CA
I just discovered this ice cream and I love it. Birthday cake flavor makes you feel like your eating something unhealthy but this ice cream isn't unhealthy at all.
Morgan B.
Indianapolis , IN
This icecream is not all that it's hyped up to be.  The only good thing about it is that it's under 300 calories.  The flavor is lacking and doesn't taste like Birthday cake at all.  I ended up adding chocolate sauce and whipped cream to make it taste better, which defeated the purpose of purchasing a healthy icecream.
Rachel N.
Rogers, MN
This is a great low calorie ice cream option! I love that this flavor is gluten free and I really like the flavor. The first bite almost tastes like protein powder or some sort, but then after that it goes away. I love the packaging and that I can eat the whole pint and not feel too guilty about it! It is a little more spendy, but they always give out coupons when you purchase at target so you can use it the next time you purchase Halo Top!
Megan W.
I am absolutely obsessed with Halo Top! I have tried a few of their flavors and they have all been amazing! This one tastes a lot like yellow cake with super sweet frosting. It can be a little on the overly sweet side but I still enjoyed it.
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
Ice cream is my favorite food, but I'm also trying to stay relatively healthy. With Halo Top, I can have my cake and eat it too (get you ice cream that can #doboth). Halo Top can be a little pricey, but I often find sales at Kroger and Publix. Word on the street is that Costco sells the vanilla and birthday cake flavors in bulk. The birthday cake flavor is spot on, and I honestly don't even like sprinkles, but I LOVE this ice cream.
Mikayla T.
Cheyenne
Where has this ice cream been all my life? Halo Top ice cream is the perfect treat for anyone looking for a low calorie, sweet tooth satisfying snack. Halo Top comes in pint size containers that are usually between 300-400 calories. Because the flavor is so delicious, my sweet tooth is usually satisfied before I get to the middle of the pint. However if yours is not, don't worry. You can finish it off without the guilt!
Olivia W.
I like the concept of the ice cream which would lead me to buy it unlike other more unhealthy ice creams. However, nothing is keeping me. The taste is good once it hits you, but it really dries your mouth out. I would not recommend this to anyone even if it is a less unhealthy snack! Stick with your normal ice cream and just do portion control!
Crystal C.
Nope, nope, nope. I'm not a picky person and love health foods but this is so bad to be. The texture isn't there and it tastes like playdoh meets birthday cake protein powder and blended with water. I gave this a fair shot and ate many spoon fulls but same taste every time. Sorry Halo I wanted to love you. Will never buy this flavor again. I gave it two stars for the protein and fiber in it but it's of no use to me when I can't eat it
Zaura A.
This is everything I've been waiting for... as someone who struggles with staying fit because of her sweet tooth, this product come sin clutch every time. It's light weight, I don't feel guilty after finishing a whole pint to myself in 10 minutes, knowing theirs protein in it, along with all the natural ingredients... this is what icecream should be made out of from the beginning! This flavor is absolutely true to its name, tastes exactly like a piece of cake loaded with frosting.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?