BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Chandler Y.
Jonesboro , AR
I just want to know what genius made Halo top?! This is ice cream, without the guilt! I buy mine at Walmart! It's a little pricey but worth it if you're dieting! I will keep buying this as long as it's around!
Jordyn C.
The birthday cake flavor is too sweet and artificial tasting. I love the macros on HT ice cream but this flavor is a total miss for me. It has that fake sweetness which is too much for my taste
Lindsey P.
There is nothing bad to say about Halo ice cream. It's so delicious and the perfect snack after dinner that doesn't make you feel bad for a little indulgence. The price is totally worth the product quality.
Jacqueline D.
CHICAGO, IL
Love it! Great tasting ice cream for only "280" calories. Perfect when you want to dig in some good ice cream and don't want to gain much weight. Good for fried ice cream as well.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! ❣️
Leah W.
Gilbertsville, PA
I had no clue that there was actually healthy ice cream! And I was a bit surprised of how well it tasted too. It wasn't as sweet as normal birthday cake but it still hit the spot. Best part is you can not feel guilty for eating an entire pint.
Josephine C.
Tega Cay, SC
Halo Top was a genius invention. It is so creamy and you can eat the entire thing without any guilt. I️ really like the birthday cake flavor. The sprinkles add the perfect crunch.
Annie R.
Clayton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was not impressed with this ice cream. It had a salty flavor at the end and was not very tasteful. The good thing about it is the low calorie count but for more flavor I would go with more calories.
Kristen W.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I cannot get enough of halo top! All the flavors I've tried so far are amazing! You will not be disappointed in whichever you choose! Although, i recommend just getting them all!
Alex Y.
Kettering , OH
Best halo top flavor besides the chocolate. Yes it's pricy but I found that it's what you pay when you go out to get ice cream. Plus I don't eat as much of this as normal ice cream because of the protein.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?