BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Jenna C.
This is so delicious without the guilt! I even feel good about letting my toddler have a few bites because it's free of junk, low in sugar and high in protein! Win win win!
Ashley W.
I can't rave enough about this ice cream.. the price is way too high but I always love when it's on sale or I can find a coupon. I love that even on healthy eating habits I can splurge without ruining everything I've worked for
Elizabeth N.
New boston , NH
I had high hopes for this low calorie/ high protein ice cream. The taste was decent but it gave me
Horrible stomach cramps- I'm guessing from the highly processed ingredients. Also very expensive
Meagan N.
It was okay...if I wasnt trying to lose weight I would not purchase again. But because it's summer and I love ice cream I will. The only things it really has in common with regular ice cream is that it's frozen and white.
Grace S.
Overland Park, KS
Halo top is amazing. Great calories and macros but tastes just as good (or better) than regular ice cream flavors. This is one of my favorite flavors. Only down fall is it is a little expensive!
Allee G.
Moulton, AL
My new diet staple. This has the best flavor and doesn't have as many carbs as most. It doesn't taste artificial at all, and it has natural ingredients which are a plus!
Maria W.
Homestead, PA
LOVE this ice cream! It's seriously hard to believe that it's actually good for you! The birthday cake flavor is always hard to find but so worth it when I do! Tastes just as good as regular ice cream, maybe even better!
Nikki L.
San Leandro, CA
Yum, yum, YUM! Ok, how can you beat a pint of ice cream with only 280 calories?! By making it taste like heaven.. I mean birthday cake!! It has something like 9 grams of protein and it's so much better for you than regular ice cream! The only downside, which it even says on the container, is that because it has no artificial softeners (or sweeteners), it is hard as a rock when you take it out of the freezer. Something this good, you really don't want to have to wait for, but it's totally worth the wait! Just let it sit out for a few minutes and then have at it! So, so good!!
Annika S.
Rapid City, SD
For being a protein ice cream, this was so good! I'm definitely glad I tried this product, as it has a better taste and texture compared to other "healthy" ice creams.
Michelle N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ice cream is all about texture for me. This is not it. Even after leaving it out for s bit it still felt icy. Better than arctic zero but still def not real ice cream
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.