BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Emma H.
Six Mile, SC
This is one of the best dairy free ice creams I’ve ever had. It’s very easy to sit down and eat the whole pint, but the best part... you don’t have to feel guilty about doing it.
Lourin T.
Gobles, MI
I love this ice cream. I'm on a lower carb diet so it works out tremendously to have a treat that fits my lifestyle. The taste is just like regular ice cream but a tad sweeter.
Morgan R.
Fort Collins
Really really addicting ice cream, I could eat a whole pint in one sitting! I also really love the oatmeal cookie one! They definitely don't taste like low calorie ice cream!!!
Krista S.
I love having the option of a low calorie, high protein ice cream. Unfortunately, I do not like the taste or texture of this ice cream. Also, this ice cream is WAY overpriced.
Breann S.
Wappingers Falls, NY
Healthy ice cream, never heard of such a thing until i came across this, tastes amazing, it's protein & fiber filled great for a nighttime snack or breakfast. So delicious & healthy you can sit & eat a whole pint & not feel guilty !
Carin R.
Sanford, ME
This stuff is seriously delicious! We had it for a going away party on top of some freshly baked cookies and it was a huge hit! Everyone loves ice cream that's good for you!
Abigaile W.
Grand Rapids
Tasted a little like cardboard. If you remember it is a healthier alternative to most other kinds of ice cream that helps. It was not bad, just not worth the hype in my opinion.
Wendy P.
Beale Air Force Base
This stuff is addicting. I love the brand and this flavor is perfect for a sweet tooth. It even has sprinkles in it. It's almost like a whipped version of regular ice cream.
Jenna C.
This is so delicious without the guilt! I even feel good about letting my toddler have a few bites because it's free of junk, low in sugar and high in protein! Win win win!
Elizabeth N.
New boston , NH
I had high hopes for this low calorie/ high protein ice cream. The taste was decent but it gave me
Horrible stomach cramps- I'm guessing from the highly processed ingredients. Also very expensive
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.