BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
tasha m.
Cumberland, MD
I wanted to like this flavor so badly but I just couldn’t. To me it tasted like alcohol. I gave it to my husband to try and he said it wasn’t that bad. I ended up throwing the container away.
Sabrina S.
Kingsland, GA
I want to love these but i just don't. They're pretty good but they are kind of the "icy" side. I love ice cream that is creamy and these don't do it for me in that department. BUT they are a great alternative health wise.
Emily W.
The birthday cake Halo Top is the absolute best ice cream. I have problems with my blood sugar and I can't have a lot of sugar. This ice cream has enough protein that it doesn't mess my blood sugar up and it's DELICIOUS.
Amber M.
Pflugerville, TX
Halo Top was the best creation made! I love “guilt free” alternatives to desserts and other indulgences, and this ice cream brand provides me with this! Birthday Cake is my favorite flavor!
Allison B.
Dresden, TN
How can you rate a low calorie, low carb ice cream that tastes like birthday cake? It even has sprinkles! This Halo Top is a revelation and it has changed my ice cream game from the ground up.
Alyssa S.
Charlotte, NC
This has to be the best ice cream ever. The calories don’t make you feel guilty like most ice cream!! I just wish it wasn’t so expensive, makes it hard not to pick another less healthy option :(
S R.
Addison, IL
I can literally eat an entire pint and not feel tooo guilty. This is delicious! My favorite way to eat this, besides right out of the carton 😂, is on top of some Kodiak cakes waffles. Perfect way to get those macros in 😉
Madison O.
raleigh
Did not really enjoy this brand. A lot of hype and I know it’s healthier but I did not enjoy the taste. Wouldn’t repurchase or recommend but I know a lot of people love this brand. Might just need to try another flavor.
Shelbey M.
This ice cream tastes amazing! It's also healthier for you. The taste is great. The birthday cake flavor is one of my favorites flavors. It's hard not to eat the whole pint at once.
Christina G.
Jacksonville , NC
My favorite guilt free ice cream with protein out there that actually tastes good ! I would say the only thing to do before eating it is to let it sit out for a few minutes before digging in and it tastes even better.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?