BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Jess R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
10/10 would recommend this stuff is amazing.  Great when you get that kick for ice cream, but so many less calories and hardly any sugar!!  The birthday cake flavor is super yummy too, and blends into an amazing milkshake.  I would buy this again.
Melody S.
My favorite flavor! I like to let it soften a bit before I eat it. Never bothers my stomach either. A little expensive but much healthier than regular ice cream!
Teddie A.
It’s so yummy. Great personal size and very affordable. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great birthday cake ice cream on the healthier side.
Gabie S.
This one is decent for what it is, I would just rather have less ice cream with the same amount of calories than this low calorie ice cream, which in my opinion tastes pretty gross compared to regular ice cream.
Lauren P.
Burbank, CA
This brand is great because you can't taste the healthy! However, this particular flavor is a bit too sweet for me. Great texture as always, but not a fan of this one.
Julia R.
Houston , TX
I personally believe that birthday cake is the best flavor of halo top ice cream. It taste exactly like birthday cake so you forget that it’s only 280 calories per pint!
Emma H.
Six Mile, SC
This is one of the best dairy free ice creams I’ve ever had. It’s very easy to sit down and eat the whole pint, but the best part... you don’t have to feel guilty about doing it.
Lourin T.
Gobles, MI
I love this ice cream. I'm on a lower carb diet so it works out tremendously to have a treat that fits my lifestyle. The taste is just like regular ice cream but a tad sweeter.
Morgan R.
Fort Collins
Really really addicting ice cream, I could eat a whole pint in one sitting! I also really love the oatmeal cookie one! They definitely don't taste like low calorie ice cream!!!
Krista S.
I love having the option of a low calorie, high protein ice cream. Unfortunately, I do not like the taste or texture of this ice cream. Also, this ice cream is WAY overpriced.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.