BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?1 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Shauna O.
Arvada
An excellent substitute for ice cream, with solid macros. Texture is best if you let it sit out for about 15 minutes, and this flavor in particular takes well to toppings.
Alyssa B.
Heber Springs, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you say Yum?! Love this stuff! I'm on a huge healthy lifestyle change and this is a wonderful treat I get to have and I love it!!!! So yummy. Tastes amazing! Can't wait to try the other flavors!
Tiffany W.
Spokane, WA
My favorite flavor of halo too by far! It's sweet but has a mild taste. I love that it's healthy and lower in carbs than some of the other healthier versions of ice cream.
McKenna H.
La Grange, TX
This stuff is bomb.com. I love it. It's on the pricey side but if your lucky sometimes you can find a great deal and stock up but if you can't it's totally worth the price.
Stacia S.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't like Halo top... It doesn't taste right. It doesn't taste like ice cream and it's not worth the price. I don't want to binge eat it so I save a lot of calories that way lol
Christine E.
Frederick, MD
This is a great low calorie icecream to treat yourself! I love Halo Top because I can eat the entire container and not feel bad about it haha! This flavor is great, but remember to leave it set out for ~10 minutes before eating so it softens! I would absolutely recommend!
Summer N.
Owensboro, Ky
I think the thought of low calorie ice cream is so great for people who are trying to lose weight yet still want to enjoy their favorite thing. Their flavors are different and unique
Catrina S.
I wasn't expecting as much flavor and creaminess, so happily surprised!! Definitely going to stick up on this as well as try done others out. All the flavor with none of the guilt! I love this stuff.
Jessica E.
Halo top is my favorite ice cream because it's not overly sugary. I can eat the entire pint in one sitting and feel happy afterwards (oh, I guess that it's a good thing!)
Ashley M.
Tastes really good and I didn't even care that I finished it in one sitting becasue it's so low cal. However to make it low cal there's no real cake peieces inside, like their other flavors too.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.