BY HALO TOP

• Have you tried the salted caramel flavour?4 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
Elizabeth N.
New boston , NH
I had high hopes for this low calorie/ high protein ice cream. The taste was decent but it gave me
Horrible stomach cramps- I'm guessing from the highly processed ingredients. Also very expensive
Lauren B.
This isn’t my favorite ice cream because it has a very chalky taste. I understand that it is meant to be healthier than other ice cream brands but I prefer other brands.
Allee G.
Moulton, AL
My new diet staple. This has the best flavor and doesn't have as many carbs as most. It doesn't taste artificial at all, and it has natural ingredients which are a plus!
Tiffany H.
Mount joy , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! It tastes like a real cake. It's a bit different then other ice cream in its texture but it's still wonderful. Although it's very expensive for a pint.
Michelle N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ice cream is all about texture for me. This is not it. Even after leaving it out for s bit it still felt icy. Better than arctic zero but still def not real ice cream
Samantha U.
Hinesville, GA
Ughhh.... Where has this been all my life? Soooo delicious yet healthy enough to get away with eating the whole pint. Low in sugar and calories but high in protein and I can guarantee you it is not lacking in flavor. Omg if you have never tasted this before I HIGHLY recommend picking up a pint at your local Kroger or Whole Foods!
Annika S.
Rapid city, SD
For being a protein ice cream, this was so good! I'm definitely glad I tried this product, as it has a better taste and texture compared to other "healthy" ice creams.
Nikki L.
San Leandro, CA
Yum, yum, YUM! Ok, how can you beat a pint of ice cream with only 280 calories?! By making it taste like heaven.. I mean birthday cake!! It has something like 9 grams of protein and it's so much better for you than regular ice cream! The only downside, which it even says on the container, is that because it has no artificial softeners (or sweeteners), it is hard as a rock when you take it out of the freezer. Something this good, you really don't want to have to wait for, but it's totally worth the wait! Just let it sit out for a few minutes and then have at it! So, so good!!
Skye G.
Clarksville, TN
I actually prefer halo top over normal Ice cream now. This stuff is so darn tasty. I'm normally not big on sweets, but when I have a craving it really hits the spot.
Danielle A.
I love Halo Top high protein ice cream. One of the better high protein ice creams ou there. It doesn't have a fake taste like Artic Zero. I bought it at Safeway.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?