BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Rachel N.
Rogers, MN
This is a great low calorie ice cream option! I love that this flavor is gluten free and I really like the flavor. The first bite almost tastes like protein powder or some sort, but then after that it goes away. I love the packaging and that I can eat the whole pint and not feel too guilty about it! It is a little more spendy, but they always give out coupons when you purchase at target so you can use it the next time you purchase Halo Top!
Heather S.
Amissville
The texture of this ice cream is grainy. It’s available pretty much everywhere and one of their most popular flavors. It was so disappointing. I will not be trying this again, but some of the other flavors are fantastic.
Megan M.
I love halo top ice creams because you can have so much for such a low calorie amount. Compared to other "protein / health" ice creams, these are my favorite. All flavors are delicious. My favorite is oatmeal cookie :)
Briana M.
Island , KY
Healthy delicious guilt free ice cream! Heck yeah! This stuff is great! A little pricey if you don’t catch it on sale but worth it if you can! Most all the flavors are amazing highly recommend if your watching what you are eating
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
Ice cream is my favorite food, but I'm also trying to stay relatively healthy. With Halo Top, I can have my cake and eat it too (get you ice cream that can #doboth). Halo Top can be a little pricey, but I often find sales at Kroger and Publix. Word on the street is that Costco sells the vanilla and birthday cake flavors in bulk. The birthday cake flavor is spot on, and I honestly don't even like sprinkles, but I LOVE this ice cream.
Meg M.
Halo top is my new go to! Birthday cake is fantastic! The trick is to take out the container right before you do the dishes from dinner. Then, when you’re done with the dishes, your halo top is ready for consumption!
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
This is not the flavor I typically buy, but I love halo top ice creams! They are so tasty and I really like that I can eat the whole pint guilt free! It’s perfect to sit down with and watch a movie. Delicious treat!
Stormy B.
Zebulon, NC
Not only is this such a great low carb option. But they have also brought new dairy free options out as well. Just when I though they couldn’t get any better THEY DO! So many flavored and the serving size is huge!
Amanda J.
Arabi, GA
I bought this for a quick treat while on keto and ended up splurging and eating the whole dang pint it was SO good. Now I know not to buy because I have no self control but it is frickin delicious and even slightly healthy for you!
Ashley B.
Grand Forks, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It was okay, not what I expected but is definitely great tasting for how healthy it is compared to the other brands which excites me! I don’t feel guilty when I eat it and recommend it to anyone looking for something sweet but watching their weight
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.