BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Tori C.
Halo Top is the best protein "healthy" ice cream. Still has the closest texture to real ice cream. Low sugar and great for a person with s sweet tooth but dont want the extra calories. Guilt free treat😊
Maddy E.
Braselton, GA
Who doesn't like ice cream that also provides you with sufficient amounts of protein? I know I do! This product has great flavor and texture for only being low calorie. I would recommend halo top to all my friends. I buy mine at Kroger.
alishia c.
I love this brand of ice cream,it's not my favorite but it's the healthiest I'm told. It has a nice creamy texture.It has a small birthday cake flavor with tiny soft sprinkles inside,a very rich flavor.
Ally V.
Delicious low sugar ice cream, but full of flavor. These are super affordable compared to other pint sized options. All major groceries carry this brand but the flavors available per store are limited.
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
My first favorite of the Halo Top ice creams. It really tastes like birthday cake. It's amazing. You COULD eat the entire pint and it would only be 280 calories. That is seriously amazing. Can it get any better? Yes, yes, it can. If you are the entire pint, you'd also get 20g of protein 😮 It's just amazing. Period.
Tiffany B.
Mesa, AZ
This is a very good ice cream substitute. It did have a slight diet taste, but nothing overbearing. I really liked this flavor. It does taste like the birthday cake flavored ice cream I've had before. The only thing that I don't care for is the price. These are quite pricey for the size of the container. I would recommend it. I'll probably get more when they are on sale. Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
Halo top is pretty good! Out of all the flavors I have tried so far, this one is my favorite. When you let it sit on the counter for a few minutes, the ice cream is nice and smooth. Don’t try to eat it right out the freezer, it’s hard. Definitely let it sit out for a few minutes.

The only negative thing I have to say is that it might be a little too sweet, but overall.. good ice cream 🍨
Gracie H.
medford
The best treat when trying to be “healthy” but still have a sweet tooth! Oatmeal is my favorite flavor but birthday is good as well. This only gets 4 stars because it’s not exactly real ice cream. But definitely great for what it is.
Jenny S.
Kansas city, MO
Halo top is really good for what it is but it does take getting used to. It, for the most part is not as sweet as a Ben and Jerry's. This ice cream grows on you but it has a slightly more almost yogurt like taste. The gingerbread was the best one I tried by them. It was so true to flavor and very sweet. This one is good for a little sweet but it's not as sweet as your normal ice cream.
Katie W.
Ware Shoals , SC
All the ice cream without the guilt. So little calories, oh and there’s protein in there! So ice cream that’s actually good for you... what?! I have about 4 different flavors in my freezer right now!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.