BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
All 😍 for every flavor of this brand. I can eat the whole thing in one sitting and not feel guilty. This flavor tastes just like funfetti cake batter too. I wish they offered dairy free, but still sooo good.
Jennifer K.
Staten Island , NY
The perfect ice cream for those post workout cheat days or any day if you're willing enough. Amazing flavors, rich and creamy blend. And a low amount of calories what's not to love???!!!
Stephanie D.
Hanford, CA
This ice cream is very good. I love the taste. I bought it at savemart and it was a bit expensive but I wanted to try it. It’s delicious and worth the money to me. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Michelle K.
Washington, PA
Is there a halo top flavor that isn't amazing? Seriously the best low cal ice cream "alternative" that I have come across! Way better than arctic zero. It has a texture and consistency almost identical to that of the real deal.
Hannah H.
Minneapolis
This is great ice cream with much fewer calories. The flavor is great and it is very refreshing. It's a nice way to have ice cream without the guilt. It is expensive but it is worth it. A couple other similar brands have a more ice texture, so this one makes the top of my list.
Amanda H.
Coeur D Alene, ID
If I could give this more than 5 stars I would. I have bought this over and over again. Birthday cake is my favorite flavor. I just let it sit out on the counter for a few minutes and it's good to go.
Katy Z.
This tastes amazing! If it were packaged differently, I'd be positive that I was eating my week's worth of treats in one sitting. The light texture is awesome and I can't wait to try different flavors!
Kacee L.
Lamar
My poor baby girl has not had cake ice cream since her Celiacs diagnosis 4 years ago. This product not only tastes amazing and is low cal but it's gluten free!!! She loves it!
Ashley B.
Springfield, MO
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to any random person because this ice cream is awesome!! Serve up a big bowl because this ice cream is guilt free!
Taylar O.
Halo top is a new favorite! Birthday cake is definitely my favorite flavor. You would never guess it's healthier for you than regular ice cream because it tastes just the same
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.