BY HALO TOP

• Have you tried the salted caramel flavour?4 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
Morgan R.
Fort Collins, CO
Really really addicting ice cream, I could eat a whole pint in one sitting! I also really love the oatmeal cookie one! They definitely don't taste like low calorie ice cream!!!
Sarah L.
Clark, NJ
Healthy and delicious. Creamy and delightful flavors. A tad expensive but worth it. Love the low cal options. Will continue to purchase and try different flavors in the future. Will recommend to others.
Abby P.
canton
Okay so halo saved my life. We all know ice cream isn’t very good for you but who doesn’t crave it?? But halo, it’s less than 200 calories so come on! And it tastes amazingggg
Krista S.
I love having the option of a low calorie, high protein ice cream. Unfortunately, I do not like the taste or texture of this ice cream. Also, this ice cream is WAY overpriced.
Abby L.
Norman, OK
Here's the thing with these you guys. They taste great and have very few calories in comparison to other ice creams. These things are also loaded with sugar alcohols, which is fake sugar similar to the what makes up Splenda or Sweet N Low. I, myself, and many of my family members and friends are extremely sensitive to sugar alcohols, meaning when I eat them, they will occasionally (not every time) make me extremely sick. Similar to food poisoning, I will get very painful stomach cramps and cold sweats. In my opinion, I will never eat these again because they caused me so much pain. But you are free to try them at your own risk.
Maggie M.
ORANGE, NJ
When you just need a simply pick me up without the guilt, this is what I reach for. It's soft enough eat and has an amazing flavor. I usually just eat it all the same day lol.
Wendy P.
Beale Air Force Base
This stuff is addicting. I love the brand and this flavor is perfect for a sweet tooth. It even has sprinkles in it. It's almost like a whipped version of regular ice cream.
Breann S.
Wappingers Falls, NY
Healthy ice cream, never heard of such a thing until i came across this, tastes amazing, it's protein & fiber filled great for a nighttime snack or breakfast. So delicious & healthy you can sit & eat a whole pint & not feel guilty !
Abigaile W.
Grand Rapids
Tasted a little like cardboard. If you remember it is a healthier alternative to most other kinds of ice cream that helps. It was not bad, just not worth the hype in my opinion.
Elizabeth N.
New boston , NH
I had high hopes for this low calorie/ high protein ice cream. The taste was decent but it gave me
Horrible stomach cramps- I'm guessing from the highly processed ingredients. Also very expensive
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?