BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Sarah R.
Winter Garden , FL
Yes yes yes! You would never know that you are eating "healthy" ice cream. The flavor and creaminess is delicious and I can eat a whole pint and not feel guilty.
Bailey C.
First time trying this brand, I picked out this flavor. I was not disappointed, it had a good flavor (although my only suggestion would be a little more influence of cake!) and it was only 280 calories per pint. Didn't feel guilty finishing it off!
Caitlyn G.
Clifton Park, NY
The perfect guilt free snack! I love this flavor so much. It is creamy and sweet with all the satisfaction of ice cream and none of the guilt. A true game changer.
Breanna N.
Attalla, AL
If you have an exrltra sweet tooth this halo top is one of the best ones in my opinion. Sooooo freaking yummy. Almost want to eat it with cake anyway it's so good!
April M.
Frederick, MD
I love the full flavor and I really love the options but what I love the most is you can put the whole pint in the blender and make an amazing protein milkshake.
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
The birthday cake flavor is the best! So sweet and yummy. It hits my sweet tooth. The best way to eat it is to let it sit a little and let it get nice and creamy.
Jess R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
10/10 would recommend this stuff is amazing.  Great when you get that kick for ice cream, but so many less calories and hardly any sugar!!  The birthday cake flavor is super yummy too, and blends into an amazing milkshake.  I would buy this again.
Maren E.
Superior, WI
I have loved just about every flavor of Halo Top that I've tried so far but Birthday Cake is in my top 3. I love the flavor and the fact that it's so low in calories and carbs, yet so high in protein makes it that much better.
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
My favorite type of ice cream! It is pricy for a pint, but how good it is and how good it is for you makes up for it! The taste is amazing and the low calories makes it even better!
Megan M.
Fargo, ND
I got this at Costco recently and was pleasantly surprised. The texture is a little bit different but considering how much healthier it is than regular ice cream I'm totally fine with it! This flavor in particular was a little too sweet for me.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.