BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Emma S.
Columbia, MO
I heard about this but was hesitant to pay for it but OMG TOTALLY WORTH IT. I really liked the taste and texture. Great product. I want to try all the other flavors now
Grace D.
Jonesboro, AR
We love halo top for its healthier qualities. High protein, low cal. I’m not a fan of the birthday cake flavor, though my boyfriend loves it! It’s his favorite flavor.
Dannielle D.
Louisville, KY
I could eat a whole pint of this in one setting. It's that good! I don't feel guilty when eating it and I always try to have at least one in my fridge for emergencies.
Erica F.
Livermore, CA
I was so excited to try Halo as an ice obsession foodie but these were disappointing. This flavor in particular has a strange after taste. Not planning to try again...
Sonam S.
Bloomington , MN
Oh my god I cannot even begin to describe how much I love this icecream. One spoon and I am hooked! Its my guilty pleasure and doesn't last long in the freezer ! Yummy!
ASHLEY R.
LOUISVILLE, KY
This ice cream is absolutely to die for. The taste for it being a healthier option ice cream is absolutely amazing. My only issue is once I start I eat the whole pint!
Abrr A.
Pittsburgh
I really liked this flavor of halo top when I first tried it. I bought it a couple of times at Costco in packs of 4. Until one day I realized the flavor was very off.
Erin C.
I love ice cream. But this flavor is not my favorite. It is often hard to get birthday cake right and often ends up chalky. Thriftys is always on point with this flavor, but it is also twice the calories...so...
Cheyenne M.
If you looking for something sweet but not trying to gain all the calories and what not this is your go to. You can taste some protein but its not bad at all. Super good.
cambria w.
Bakersfield, CA
So yummy. Was definetly like eating birthday cake. Though it sort of has a weird texture that i was mildly disappointed with. Good thing the flavors made up for that.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.