BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Megan P.
Sacramento, CA
For a healthier ice cream option that actually has flavor -- this is a winner. Has a great flavor, actually tastes like birthday cake. Only con is that I can actually eat an entire pint in one sitting!
Gracie H.
medford
The best treat when trying to be “healthy” but still have a sweet tooth! Oatmeal is my favorite flavor but birthday is good as well. This only gets 4 stars because it’s not exactly real ice cream. But definitely great for what it is.
Rachel T.
Columbus , OH
I am obsessed with this brands. I literally love every single flavor, except the cookies and cream, I don't know what they were thinking with that one. But of them all, birthday cake is by far my favorite.
Heather F.
Mc Kenzie, TN
This ice cream is amazing!!! When looking for ice cream that's low calorie, I would have never expected to find one I love so much. It's some pricey but to me it's worth it. I can make a pint last for two servings. Worth the bucks.
Ashley L.
Green bay, WI
This flavor was terrible but don't let it stop you from trying other halo top flavors. This basically taste like a frozen protein shake, very watery and the flavor is off.
Morgan B.
I just recently tried this and was a little nervous. How could something with so few calories taste so good. Well this exceeded my expectations. Taste like cake batter is creamy and delicious and not many calories.
Lindsay O.
Brookland, AR
Halo top is a family favorite. My kids don’t even realize it’s a healthier ice cream. They really enjoy the taste. Great if you are craving something sweet but don’t want all the calories and sugar!
Faith C.
Memphis, TN
It's good! Especially when I'm craving sweets, just as long as you let it sit for a few minutes. Overall it's a good choice for people trying to control their sugar and increase their protein intake!
Lex P.
travwrse cirt
I barely can put this piece of heaven into words. 1= addiction 2= can't stop thinking about it after I finish it and 3= I'm never gunna stop buying!!! I'm so happy that I can afford and enjoy these!
Jackie P.
Richmond, VA
Birthday cake was not my favorite flavor from this brand, but it was still enjoyable. It is probably the healthiest ice cream out there right now and I love how up front it is about the calories. I really don’t taste a difference between this and other ice creams.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?