BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Ashley M.
Tastes really good and I didn't even care that I finished it in one sitting becasue it's so low cal. However to make it low cal there's no real cake peieces inside, like their other flavors too.
whitneyl L.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
For such a healthy ice cream this flavor tastes pretty good! I was impressed by how much little sugar there was and how much protein! Really a great alternative if you're trying to be a bit healthier
Michelle K.
Massapequa, NY
Every flavor of halo top is absolutely delicious! The best part is you don't have to feel guilty eating it. I think this tastes as good if not better than regular ice cream.
Jennifer L.
Absolutely LOVE this brand of ice cream! This flavor in particular is one of my favorites! So yummy and so smooth. Love that I can indulge and eat the entire pint for only a few hundred calories!
adrienne a.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my all time favorite ice cream! I love the flavor. I am an ice cream addict, and I love that I can eat a whole pint of this, and not feel guilty at all. Every time I go to the grocery store, I pick up a pint of this, even if I already have one in the freezer!
Meg F.
West Palm Bch, FL
I bought this on a whim, and my husband and I fought over it. It was delicious, and I loved knowing that it wasn't too high in calories. I look forward to purchasing again.
Sumer M.
Alburtis, PA
I love halo too ice cream, especially this birthday cake flavor!! It's so delicious. It is so much healthier than other ice cream options. It's a bit pricey but it is really worth every single penny!!
Rebecka H.
Gillette
It tastes like real ice cream but is more filling. I only eat a little at a time instead of binging like usual and it's healthy with the extra protein and less calories!
Tara B.
I love the Halo Top birthday cake! It isn't overly sweet like a lot of birthday ice cream and I love that it has fun sprinkles in it as well. The texture is creamy but very light which I really enjoy. I try not to eat it to much but it's my go to when I do splurge!
Alyssa L.
Muncie, IN
These ice creams are just the best. They are so low calorie that you don't feel bad for eating the entire pint, and they taste amazing, unlike so many low calorie ice creams.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.