BY HALO TOP

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?3 Answers
Samantha B.
Haddonfield, NJ
Surprisingly good! It is not as creamy as regular ice cream but it hits the spot, especially if you don't think about the fact it's "healthy". Liked this flavor, thought it tasted good!
Tricia B.
Halo Top is my recent obsession since the calorie count is so low. Birthday cake is my favorite, I could eat the entire pint in one setting if I let myself! It is very expensive though.
Rashell B.
This brand of ice cream is the best! The oatmeal cookie is my absolute favorite ice cream. The birthday cake tastes just like mayfield but without all the calories!
courtney r.
Las Vegas, NV
Love that the ice cream is low in calories and high in protein, makes me feel not guilty about eating it. Wish they had a few more flavors but still a good product.
Hazel C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you are looking for an ice cream alternative, Halo top is good. Although it definitely isn’t the real thing. Worth a try but not something I have purchased again.
Alexis I.
Raleigh
Love this flavor of halo top! Birthday cake tastes so good and when you indulge you don’t have to feel bad about it. This ice cream really gives me my sweet fix. I purchased at Kroger!
Rebecca K.
Halo top is a low calorie ice cream. They are somewhat expensive around $4 for a single pint. They are good but do have a bit of a different taste than regular ice cream. A little less flavor I’d say. I like them I would totally recommend trying them!
Nicole H.
Five stars. Golden awards. Top of the line. Could eat the whole thing with no guilt. Highly recommend it to anyone. Now for the search to find more coupons for it.
Amanda B.
Great tasting for this kind of ice cream and it's healthier than any other kind of ice cream. You don't feel as guilty eating it when you're consuming less calories!
Toni G.
Kalamazoo , MI
By far my FAVORITE flavor! So hard to eat just one pint, I wish I could buy these more! I always recommend my friends try them and it becomes their favorites too!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?