BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Sara E.
Baltimore, MD
I might be one of the only people I know who doesn't rave about this particular flavor. The taste is too artificial for me, that coupled with the already icy texture made this overall a no go.
Lauren I.
Neptune, NJ
This isn't my favorite flavor of halo top but it's one of the better ones. It's a bit bland. The best one is the red velvet lol. It's still good though if you want a little treat without blowing your diet!
Brandi R.
Knoxville, TN
My favorite halo top ice cream! There is no guilt when you eat this ice cream. The only con is for a small pint it is usually 4-5.00. I am glad that more grocers seem to be carrying it now.
Avery R.
Jonesborough, TN
This is a great product. Only 280 calories in the entire pint! Whoa, and the taste and texture is delicious, which is very hard to do without the preservatives. Butttt halo top has nailed it!
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
How can you feel bad consuming one of their Ice Creams? You don't! Lol The taste is SO very smooth and creamy. And what's nice is even if it slightly melts on the way home it's still just as good!
Rikki H.
Chicago , IL
this ice cream is one of my fav besides the peanut butter cup, so good and i can eat the whole thing for less than 300 calories that's crazy. i'm about it, i'm very happy it bulk season
Lindsy M.
I was VERY skeptical about buying this product for two reasons. 1. I LOVE ice cream, and was unsure how a "healthy" ice cream was going to hold up and 2. Birthday cake flavor can turn out to be absolutely awful. However, to my surprise this tastes just like ice cream as well as just like funfetti cake batter!
Morgan D.
Americus, GA
Very good! This really does taste like birthday cake! Other flavors I've tried have been really good as well but this one is so sweet it doesn't taste like the entire pint is less than 300 calories. Definitely worth the purchase.
Sammi S.
Rockford , IL
I have a love hate with this kind.  While, i do see a lot of people like this, i feel this is by far one of their worst ones.  BUT, my love part is the fact you can get these at costco CHEAP!
Fernanda M.
San Antonio, TX
All my friend told me to try this. At first I thought that the texture was a little weird and the flavor was a little off but it grew in me and i ender up loving it! I lobe the fact that it has a lot less calories than other brands
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.