BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Marguerite K.
Halo top ice creams are great for when you don’t want to feel guilty indulging a bit, but the flavors definitely aren’t as rich as the real thing or even just some non dairy options.
Maria♡ M.
Phoenixville
I don't like this stuff at all. It just doesn't taste good to me. I guess if you're really into eating healthy you can deal with it but as a healthier option it's not worth it, especially for the price it is.
Hannah E.
Bothell, WA
I was really skeptical about this ice cream. It tastes delicious, but it does have a very airy texture. It can be a little icy, but tastes pretty good considering the calorie count.
Amber S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Birthday cake anything will catch my eye. I'm obsessed! But when I found this ice cream I was so excited because I felt less guilty since it's packed with so much protein with half the calories of regular ice cream. Definitely an ice cream blessing!
Lindsey B.
Batavia, OH
Omg. This stuff is literally magic. I don't know how HaloTop does it. It is so low calorie, and tastes like you are literally eating cake batter. It always reminds me of Coldstone's cake batter - just at a fraction of the cals!
Jennifer B.
Uniontown, OH
Amazing!!! Can't believe it is so low in calories and it tastes sooooo good!! Highly recommend this flavor and many others to everyone. My husband eve couldn't believe how good it was. Go out and get some now!
Kelsey C.
Nolensville, TN
I love this ice cream, it is low calorie and high in protein! It doesn't have the exact texture of ice cream but other than that it's great and has a great flavor! I would recommend
Chandler Y.
Jonesboro, AR
I just want to know what genius made Halo top?! This is ice cream, without the guilt! I buy mine at Walmart! It's a little pricey but worth it if you're dieting! I will keep buying this as long as it's around!
Jacqueline D.
Love it! Great tasting ice cream for only "280" calories. Perfect when you want to dig in some good ice cream and don't want to gain much weight. Good for fried ice cream as well.
Leah W.
Gilbertsville, PA
I had no clue that there was actually healthy ice cream! And I was a bit surprised of how well it tasted too. It wasn't as sweet as normal birthday cake but it still hit the spot. Best part is you can not feel guilty for eating an entire pint.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.