BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Danielle A.
Owensboro, KY
I love many of the halo top flavors but for me this just didn’t cut it. It was still a good healthier alternative to actually eating ice cream but many of the other flavors are better. And with the price being higher end for ice cream I was dissatisfied
Madison D.
This is pretty good. You definitely have to follow the directions and leave it out to thaw for a few minutes to make it creamier. This particular flavor is super sweet. Almost too sweet, but it's still good!
Leigh O.
Woodbridge, VA
LOVE! How could you turn down an ice cream that’s less than 300 calories in an entire pint that TASTES GOOD? No idea! I pick up a pint every time they’re on sale or I have a coupon. Birthday cake is my favorite flavor!
Hannah B.
Mobile, AL
This ice cream makes me feel like it’s my birthday. I love halo too because it’s almost guilty free. You eat it and their is hardly any calories in it. Which is amazing. Not to mention it’s quite delicious.
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really liked this ice cream at first. It's okay but I rather try eat gelato or dairy free ice cream. Unfortunately halo top ice cream leaves a weird after taste. I would buy again if I'm Looking for a healthy option but I don't love it. Pricey!
Kristen S.
Bermuda Run
i LOVE that this ice cream is so guilt free. and it is so light that it doesn’t make me feel gross and bloated afterwards. the birthday cake is by far my favorite.. and believe me i’ve tried them all! the price could come down a little though
Sarah V.
Quaker Hill, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This taste just like other higher calorie birthday cake ice creams. It takes some time to thaw but then it becomes super creamy and delicious. It is pricey but worth it when it goes on sale. I buy it often!
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have been wanting to try this ice cream for so long and I am so happy I finally did. I like that this ice cream doesn't have as many calories and no artificial additives. It's so good I highly recommend it!
Ashley C.
Corona, CA
It's incredible that this ice cream is low calorie yet high in protein! It is such a treat at night when you're craving something cold, creamy and sweet. And won't kill all your gains or losses in the gym!
Crystal C.
Ahoskie
This product is simply amazing! I ate this low-calorie ice cream throughout my prep for a fitness competition and it kept me from indulging in more fattening options. You can eat this and not feel guilty.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?