BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Arielle💜 A.
Minnesota
Where to start with this one....280 calories for an entire pint and it has protein in it?! I'm in! Honestly the first time I tried it was after a surgery so that made it even better.
Victoria R.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite flavor of halo top. Not as good as real ice cream but I hear it gets better as you let it sit out for a little bit. The flavor is awesome unlike some other healthy ice cream brands. Definitely my normal go to if I'm not trying to splurge
Ruby B.
Albany, CA
It's not a flavor issue, it's a texture issue. It tastes like birthday cake but I can't get over the texture. It isn't creamy like ice cream it's powdery and almost crumbly. It just doesn't feel like ice cream.
Tiffany L.
I don't understand why do many people like this "ice cream." I guess I'm just an ice cream snob and know that this isn't real ice cream because all I taste are artificial flavors in Halo Top. Not worth it to me.
Danielle B.
pullman
These are so good and healthier for you than normal ice cream. With these I get full faster than with other ice cream so I even eat less of this. It's great and so many good flavors.
Morgan H.
Halo Birthday flavor make me want to sing happy birthday to myself! It's the perfect healthy treat after a long day of work! It's so refreshing and comforting! I love all the flavors!
Adie K.
Atlanta, GA
Amazing! Love all the halo top ice cream but this is the best! It tastes just like birthday cake! Only thing is my stomach hurts from the artificial sweetener after eating too much
Reilly Z.
Bensalem, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Halo top is my favorite ice cream. Super low calories for a really good taste. 20g protein too! Can't beat that. I've tried other low calorie protein ice cream and it tastes awful but halo top has never failed me yet! My favorite flavor so far is the birthday cake one :) it's sooooo good!
Megan D.
Ewing, NJ
I was so glad I was able to find a box of this at Costco. I had avoided it because it seemed a little expensive, but it was worth trying. I still prefer normal ice cream, but this is a wonderful substitution!
Amanda C.
Washington, DC
I think halo top is a step in the right direction but it markets itself to be healthy when it has artificial sweeteners that aren't good for your health. More research needs to be conducted on these sweetners.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.