BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Sarah D.
Matthews, NC
Talk about guilt free. I get these whenever I'm at a store that carries them. Birthday cake is the best with the little sprinkles mixed in. I recommend this brand to anyone trying to watch their calorie intake while enjoying the occasional treat
ashley m.
Gaithersburg, MD
Halo top ice cream is amazing. Tastes just like normal ice cream yet has significantly less calories. You could eat the entire pint for the same amount of calories as one scoop of regular ice cream. Delicious!
Mackenzie W.
Salisbury
This is the best ice cream around. I like all of the flavors, but the birthday cake really "takes the cake". I like that it is a healthier option and I like all the protein in it! I keep this in my freezer at all times when I need a sweet treat!
Amanda O.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
I give this product 10 stars!! It is my go to healthy treat. I love all the flavors. Everything I've tried has always been great. There is a new rainbow flavor I would love to try if it is available near me!!
gelsey L.
Las Vegas, NV
This ice cream has changed my life! I’m guilty of sitting on the couch and eating a pint of ice cream so this was the answer to my prayers. The whole pint is only around 300 calories but the flavor is not compromised at all!!
Latasha N.
This ice cream is GREAT! As someone who is trying to watch what they eat, this is a fabulous no guilt treat. Be careful not to eat the whole pint but on the plus side, the whole pint isn't a TON of calories like most ice cream.
Sarah M.
Boston, MA
This ice cream is fine if you only want a little bit of it, but once you eat more than a few bites the fake taste lingers. I get that this is a healthy alternative, but I would rather have real ice cream less often.
Rebecca B.
Ashland, PA
Ive had a few flavors of halo top, and this was my least favorite. It leaves a funky aftertaste in my mouth, but nonetheless it is good if you're looking for a low calorie option for birthday cake ice cream.
Alexis H.
Minneapolis , MN
I love this ice cream! It tastes just as good as any other brand of ice cream without all of the added calories and fat! You can eat the whole pint for usually less than 400 calories! So many great flavors!
Tori Z.
Louisville, KY
For a low calorie Ice Cream, i like the birthday cake enough. It’s low in calories and helps with a guilt free sweet tooth. I like the birthday cake, but I don’t think it’s even close to the best birthday cake ice cream!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?