BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Amelia P.
Boston, MA
I really did not like this. I’m not sure what all the fuss is about. I’ve tried a few Halo Tops and I find they all taste like fake sugar. Like that strong Splenda flavor that overpowers the ice cream. I’m not a fan.
Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
I can't really get with the texture of this ice cream I guess it's more of a frozen yogurt. I do like that it's so low in calories so I guess texture is a sacrifice. Flavor was amazing.
Ashton U.
Jacksonville, FL
I love absolutely love this flavor! The fact that this whole pint is basically guilt free is what won me over. This is definitely a healthy alternative and is highly recommended. I would love to try all the flavors!
katelyn d.
When I first saw this I thought it was gonna be gross because its healthy. Don't let that fool you. This ice cream is very delicious and did not disappoint me. I will definitely repurchase and recommend to anyone.
Maryanne H.
I love, love this ice cream. The sprinkles make me happy. The batter flavor is not overly sweet.Iit's tough to believe it's not terrible for you. By far my favorite flavor in the line.
Megan S.
If you ever have that cake batter craving and want to satisfy it with something healthy and good for this one is the one to go to. Tastes just like cake! It's sweet and full of protein
Abbey B.
Halethorpe, MD
my mom just bought this for me to try, and it's amazing !!!! it's not too overpowering with sprinkles, but there's just enough! it's so easy to quickly prepare and eat ! 10/10 would definitely recommend to anyone !
Ashley B.
LOVE Halo Top! I've never been disappointed with any of the flavors. It is mind blowing how delicious this is and that it has such few calories per container. Pretty pricey but I always buy it when I goes on sale.
Allison M.
Lancaster, NY
This stuff is pure heaven in an icecream. It is much better than any other healthy icecream I've had. You get protein and can eat the whole thing for 280 calories. I wish they could get the price point down a little
Christina S.
Little gritty, but tastes great! And for the amount of calories? Count me in!! I love that they keep coming out with new flavors! Go try the s'mores !! You won't want to put it down!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.