BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
mackenzie o.
Hillsboro, OH
Such a good treat option. It taste like something so bad for me but it has low calories to it. It was super creamy and had great flavor. The container size is perfect since it takes me forever to finish because it’s so filling.
Gaby N.
Cambridge , MN
Heaven does exist! I can eat two entire pints and not feel one ounce of guilt. It’s super creamy and delicious and I am just thankful not so many calories are in it. The dairy free version is horrible so stay away from that.
Katie O.
State College, PA
Omg. I’m not a huge ice cream person. I’d usually rather eat pizza or something if I’m going to indulge. Once in a while though I do crave something sweet and I love this! Tastes just like normal ice cream without the guilt.
Caitlin H.
I am nooooot a fan of ice cream, however. I recently went strict on my diet and cut out most sugar and salts. I discovered this ice cream when I was really craving something sweet and holy hell I could have died and gone to heaven twice when I tried it. The birthday cake flavor is to DIE for. I personally don’t find it very rich (which is a must for me) but I know others who say it is. It’s so delicious and not bad for you at all! One whole pint is about same calorie intake as half a cup of a regular bowl of ice cream.
samantha b.
Holland
Unfortunately, I found this flavor of halo top to have such a weak flavor! It is very bland to me. I am disappointed because I have heard such raving reviews of this flavor. If you like rich ice cream, I suggest skipping this flavor.
member-1c9dd
I love Halo Top, but I find this flavor to be overly sweet. It tasted like eating frosting sugar out of the box. It was difficult to eat past two bites, and I have an insane sweet tooth! I bought a pack of four, and found myself frustrated that I'd be throwing them away. I tried not to waste and eat what was left over time, and it left me sick with a headache.
Morgan B.
Indianapolis, IN
This icecream is not all that it's hyped up to be.  The only good thing about it is that it's under 300 calories.  The flavor is lacking and doesn't taste like Birthday cake at all.  I ended up adding chocolate sauce and whipped cream to make it taste better, which defeated the purpose of purchasing a healthy icecream.
Mary B.
hermosa Beach
Halo top is so delicious! You really can’t go wrong with any flavor, but this one is my favorite! Plus I love how they put the total calories for the entire package on the front because, let’s be real, it’s so good that you will definitely eat the entire thing!
Audrey F.
Aliceville , AL
I love this stuff. I can’t have a lot of ice cream usually but i break the rules for this. It is harder than most ice creams so let it sit out if a minute but it’s so good. You can tell how it’s different than most from the heaviness it feels but it’s so good.
Heather S.
Amissville
The texture of this ice cream is grainy. It’s available pretty much everywhere and one of their most popular flavors. It was so disappointing. I will not be trying this again, but some of the other flavors are fantastic.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?