BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
If you like creamy melt in your mouth ice cream then this is definitely your new go to. This stuff taste amazing exactly like birthday cake cake batter and I just can’t believe how good it is I am totally hooked!
Ashley B.
Grand Forks, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It was okay, not what I expected but is definitely great tasting for how healthy it is compared to the other brands which excites me! I don’t feel guilty when I eat it and recommend it to anyone looking for something sweet but watching their weight
Beth R.
Halo top is the best tasting "Good for you" ice cream dessert like. I eat it and buy it a lot. Multiple flavors. The only thing is don't try to eat it after real ice cream. It's delicious though. Very much worth it.
Kristin C.
Redondo Beach, CA
I just tried the halo top ice cream and I was not disappointed! I wanted a healthy alternative to ice cream and this was definitely it! It’s healthy and a good source of protein and the flavor is still delicious.
Eleanor E.
Lawrence, KS
I like the peanut butter which is very creamy and doesn't seem to get frozen. Snickerdoodle and chocolate are also really yummy flavors!! Love how they are low calorie and usually gluten free and lactose free!!
Halie H.
Northfield , NH
I love Halo Top! A yummy healthy alternative to ice cream! This flavor is still creamy while being on the healthier side. It will not disappoint you or your ice cream craving! I would recommend this to others!
Kresenda K.
Antioch, CA
I watch my macros so I was shocked to find an ice cream I could pound in one sitting. Overall the brand itself is delicious, from what I've tried. This flavor is a little sweeter than I expected, but it's still really good. It definitely curbed my craving for sweets. I even made a milk shake with a scoop + unsweetened vanilla almond milk + isopure vanilla zero carb protein powder. Talk about heavenly!!
Naomi J.
This is literally the best thing of there right now and I think everyone should have at lest two pints in their fridge at all times. It's a comfort food without the guilt. It's a snack food without the planning. It's not necessarily "healthy" persay but it's definitely the best option out there. Any other ice cream that is supposedly healthier is nasty, and trust me I've tried them. Halo top is amazing and everyone to try it. 15/10
Edina A.
I really enjoy this ice cream. It tastes just like birthday cake to me and I don't feel guilty if I eat it. The only thing I do have to say is that it is really really sweet. I can only eat a little bit of it
Lauren N.
Memphis, TN
The texture is a little different than regular ice cream but overall very good and definitely great that it has less calories. It is pricey though. One of those thing I would splurge on every once in a while.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.