BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Angelica B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Definitely lived up to the hype! Tasted like normal ice cream without any guilt. The only downfall is it's pricey for a little container but it's worth it on special occasions.. or not
Megan S.
If you ever have that cake batter craving and want to satisfy it with something healthy and good for this one is the one to go to. Tastes just like cake! It's sweet and full of protein
Abbey B.
Halethorpe, MD
my mom just bought this for me to try, and it's amazing !!!! it's not too overpowering with sprinkles, but there's just enough! it's so easy to quickly prepare and eat ! 10/10 would definitely recommend to anyone !
Ashley B.
LOVE Halo Top! I've never been disappointed with any of the flavors. It is mind blowing how delicious this is and that it has such few calories per container. Pretty pricey but I always buy it when I goes on sale.
Allison M.
Lancaster, NY
This stuff is pure heaven in an icecream. It is much better than any other healthy icecream I've had. You get protein and can eat the whole thing for 280 calories. I wish they could get the price point down a little
Christina S.
Little gritty, but tastes great! And for the amount of calories? Count me in!! I love that they keep coming out with new flavors! Go try the s'mores !! You won't want to put it down!
Arielle💜 A.
Minnesota
Where to start with this one....280 calories for an entire pint and it has protein in it?! I'm in! Honestly the first time I tried it was after a surgery so that made it even better.
Victoria R.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite flavor of halo top. Not as good as real ice cream but I hear it gets better as you let it sit out for a little bit. The flavor is awesome unlike some other healthy ice cream brands. Definitely my normal go to if I'm not trying to splurge
Ruby B.
Albany, CA
It's not a flavor issue, it's a texture issue. It tastes like birthday cake but I can't get over the texture. It isn't creamy like ice cream it's powdery and almost crumbly. It just doesn't feel like ice cream.
Tiffany L.
I don't understand why do many people like this "ice cream." I guess I'm just an ice cream snob and know that this isn't real ice cream because all I taste are artificial flavors in Halo Top. Not worth it to me.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.