BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Caitlin H.
Kansas City, MO
While the texture isn't quite that of traditional ice cream (did you really expect it to be??) Halo Top is a great way to cope with a sweet tooth with a little less guilt. The flavor is genuinely great, and the texture isn't as far off as many other alternatives.
Heidi B.
This ice cream was so nice! It has a light birthday cake flavor without being overly sweet. I love the texture of the ice cream also. Since it doesn't have many calories, I don't feel bad about eating the whole pint!
Ejaaz A.
Alexandria, LA
My first halo top ice cream. Not a fan of this flavor, but I knew that going in. The ice cream is good quality and I bought it from Costco, so it was a good price. I wish Costco would carry other flavors.
Lauren D.
For starters I love that this is low calorie. This ice cream is also a great source of protein. It’s also relieving to see a short ingredient list! Definitely an awesome guilt free treat highly recommend!
Amanda P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is my ultimate favorite ice cream! I wish it cost less and came with more in the tub. I don’t share it, though; this is MOM’S ice cream! I love that I don’t feel guilty when I eat this. It’s perfect.
Amanda A.
Morgan Hill, CA
The birthday cake flavor is the best flavor! I love this stuff! I call it my "guilt free ice cream" because it's so little calories and you can tel the consistency is very different than normal ice cream.
Maggie A.
Sauk Rapids, MN
An okay ice cream. The overall idea is great, and the flavor is nice, but I would definitely follow the suggestion on the packaging and letting it sit out to warm up a little bit for a creamier ice cream.
Taylor B.
Farmville, VA
My life and diet has officially been changed since I tried Halo Top! I always go to eat the whole pint, but find that I get full super easily since it has good amounts of protein! Also, even when I do eat the whole pint I never feel guilty!
eirini t.
This ice cream is sooooo delicious. You'd never know it was lower calorie.. I'm obsessed with ice cream. This one especially for light is absolutely delicious. I highly recommend trying it if you haven't '
Madeline H.
I love halo top because I can eat however much of it I want and I don’t have to worry that it’s going to ruin my diet. I’ve tried almost all of the flavors. I only wish that they were not so so expensive.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.