BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Ashley L.
Wisconsin
Guilt free and actually tastes like full fat ice cream! You can’t beat eating an entire pint for less than 300 calories. So many great flavors and definitely tastes better than the competitors. Even my kids love it.
Stormy B.
Zebulon, NC
Not only is this such a great low carb option. But they have also brought new dairy free options out as well. Just when I though they couldn’t get any better THEY DO! So many flavored and the serving size is huge!
Morgan T.
Lincoln, NE
I was skeptical to buy such a little ice cream for almost $5 bucks but I sure am glad I did. It was amazing! My fiancé looked at it and thought “no way can that healthy food be good.” Guess who is also hooked now!
Katie A.
Lake George
Hall tops is my favorite ice cream brand out there. With many different flavors and I don’t have to feel guilty about the calorie count. The oatmeal cookie flavor is my favorite, the bits of oatmeal make it amazing
Cynthia D.
Hillside, NJ
So light and fluffy that you won’t notice you ate the whole entire thing until you try to take another scoop and there’s nothing left. Saddest moment ever. Lol. Love that it low in calaríeis but still has an amazing favor.
Daniela A.
Lubbock, TX
This stuff will make you feel like it's your birthday everyday! So delicious! When I was eating it I just kept thinking it was too good to be true. It's one of those foods that makes you have hope in being healthy!
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
This is the best low- calorie and low-fat icecream. I tried this with a coupon once and I thought it was delicious. the price was a little high, but I think every once in a while would be ok to treat myself.
Rosanna M.
Tampa, FL
I thought the flavor of this was good but not the texture. The ice cream was very icy and not creamy at all. I'd prefer to have a small cup of the real stuff less often. This just didn't curb my ice cream craving.
Lynda E.
Cinnaminson, NJ
I thought this was way too sweet and actually had a die test unlike other flavors of halo top. It is better for you than eating regular birthday cake but it's not as tasty. I don't think I'll buy this flavor again
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
If you like creamy melt in your mouth ice cream then this is definitely your new go to. This stuff taste amazing exactly like birthday cake cake batter and I just can’t believe how good it is I am totally hooked!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?