BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Marielle K.
Amazing!!!!!! I was hesitant to try this, but wanted to see what all of the hype was about. The flavor is amazing and it taste just as great as an ice cream much higher in fat! Definitely will be trying some other flavors :)
Rikki H.
this ice cream is one of my fav besides the peanut butter cup, so good and i can eat the whole thing for less than 300 calories that's crazy. i'm about it, i'm very happy it bulk season
Morgan D.
Americus, GA
Very good! This really does taste like birthday cake! Other flavors I've tried have been really good as well but this one is so sweet it doesn't taste like the entire pint is less than 300 calories. Definitely worth the purchase.
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
I have a love hate with this kind.  While, i do see a lot of people like this, i feel this is by far one of their worst ones.  BUT, my love part is the fact you can get these at costco CHEAP!
Fernanda M.
San antonio, TX
All my friend told me to try this. At first I thought that the texture was a little weird and the flavor was a little off but it grew in me and i ender up loving it! I lobe the fact that it has a lot less calories than other brands
Viktoria P.
this seems to be everyone's favorite flavor of halo top, and while it's pretty good, it's quite bland. it could easily be made more flavorful with almond or vanilla extract, yet they haven't done so. i prefer the oatmeal cookie flavor.
Sara C.
Royse City, TX
This is AMAZING. It's healthier than other brands and the flavor is still very rich. You can tell by the taste it's better! The cake flavor is hands down the best one-who doesn't like cake???
Chelsey C.
Just had this for the first time and it was all it's talked up to be. It's good but you can tell it's not the "real thing". It tastes great but it's not so heavy and you don't get a sugar hang over or crash so that's nice.
Emily W.
The birthday cake Halo Top is the absolute best ice cream. I have problems with my blood sugar and I can't have a lot of sugar. This ice cream has enough protein that it doesn't mess my blood sugar up and it's DELICIOUS.
Lexi B.
Hemlock, NY
Very delicious and super healthy. When you're in the mood for icecream this is the one to get! The only con is that you have to let it sit out for a bit to soften. I highly recommend and can't wait to try other flavors.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.